Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

Car discussion

i like how marty's truck is in it.

in 1955 are we going to have docs car (you know the one marty took lorraine to the dance to) have its roof go up and down, maybe not an animation but make it go up and down?

sweet indeed..............

Hello everyone I'm back from a very long vacation. So I did post what little progress I have on the AMC for right now that's as far as it's gonna go cause I need to get back into 3d modeling. It's been two months since I've even touched 3ds max so I kind of need to brush up on my modeling skills. :lol:

i know but every delorean should be put in should also have two people in the delorean whenever u want

The flags will probably be a mission specific extra and not one that you can select.

On the other hand I finally rendered the DMC 13. Took 19 hours. :nosweat:

DMC_13_by_K1092000.jpg

of course it's for VC. Nice model K. :D

On the other hand I finally rendered the DMC 13. Took 19 hours. :nosweat:

*pic*

I'm sad that VC can't show us the vehicle in that quality... It looks great like that! Ingame it sometime looks like a plastic car :(

I'm sad that VC can't show us the vehicle in that quality... It looks great like that! Ingame it sometime looks like a plastic car :(

Well you can get better reflections with a mod but even with mods I don't think vice city will ever be able to render the car like that.