Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ELBdelorean

Indiana Jones mod

Do you guys need a mapper?

Edited by crazyjointje

Should I create an Invisionfree board for this mod, right now?

You're being too quick on things. You need to have at least an ready-for-release early beta before making a board. Making a board already mean you're sure that this mod is having progress, but by the looks of it you're still in the conceptualization stage (stage of modding where you come up with ideas and concepts or make up plans, where no mod work is done yet), far or near to being actually able to create a working mod.

And, like KITT said, there may be a possibility this mod won't last. It would be better if CJ can climb ladders, or grab onto ropes and swing like Tarzan, but he can't. It will take you a long time to give CJ these abilities, which are possible via CLEO. It will take you guys to form a serious modding team to keep this mod going.

KITT, do you know of any unique (or any kind) of cars in the Indy films? I can't watch them right now, I'm in school.

i dont really know any of the cars used in the movies. i dont like cars that old. you can see them in imcdb.org though

ok so we have

indiana jones: modeler

wait and bleed: modeler

KITT: sounds and other things

hscitpe:sounds

FM: texture artist

johnyman: coder

DELB:coder/scripter

PENDING

animations:

mapper:

Edited by Wait And Bleed

what are you guys planning to do first? I have no idea.

What? car? buildings? maps?

What you guys SHOULD do, is like, all 4 movie settings (like where they took place) all into one map. Like, the very middle of the map is the college where Indy works. Then, have one corner the desert where the ark was found, another corner is that castle is in the Second movie, then another corner is the desert again, except with tanks and soldiers walking around, then the 4th movie, we have that Military base thing and perhaps that fake town used for bomb testing. Kinda like Area 51.

These are just ideas :P

You're being too quick on things. You need to have at least an ready-for-release early beta before making a board. Making a board already mean you're sure that this mod is having progress, but by the looks of it you're still in the conceptualization stage (stage of modding where you come up with ideas and concepts or make up plans, where no mod work is done yet), far or near to being actually able to create a working mod.

And, like KITT said, there may be a possibility this mod won't last. It would be better if CJ can climb ladders, or grab onto ropes and swing like Tarzan, but he can't. It will take you a long time to give CJ these abilities, which are possible via CLEO. It will take you guys to form a serious modding team to keep this mod going.

Are you talking about me? :huh:

johnyman: coder

lol.

Johny won't know how to code, sh**t. Jesus christ let me help.

fine, you do it. I wanna see you do it. Even GS had a truce with me. B*st**d. <_<

So beat it. Tom, change my name to Doctor Retarded Emmet L Brown. Be the coder. I don't care. <_<

Sign in to follow this