Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
OUTATIME

BTTF2 Flying DeLorean

Isn't there a limitation as to how fast the "boost" can be set?

Plus, you don't want it acelerating too quickly, otherwise you'd completely miss the effects.

If you want it to be super fast..........change the code...... <_<

Well it seems that in the movies Doc still uses the internal combustion engine to power the boosters so it would probably go the same speed as in Drive Mode.

Either there's some truth to that or I'm just feeding you guys a load of Bull...

I don't get it archer......but HJS has a point........the speed in drive mode and the hover mode should be about the same....... :P

Driving laws wouldn't allow cars to go faster. Just because it has boosters, doesn't mean it should. One: it would cause more accidents. Two: You would damage cars that have been hover converted. It be like attaching rockets to your car. Risk ripping it apart. Three: The car replaces Helicopters. They aren't the most nimble things in the air.

I get it, I get it..........there's no point of arguing cause the flying bttf 2 was supposed to be a little bit slow...... :mellow:

Its not slow its just that the frame limiter is on so that the effects line up with the car, turn it off and you will see a substancial difference in speed but lose the effects lining up ;)

Why? 30-40 fps is natural, any higher isn't that noticeable, if your PC can keep a game at 40 fps constantly not go higher or lower no matter how busy the textures become, then all games would be perfect, as the human eye can't detect movement any higher than 40 fps so it would look the same whether its at 40 fps or 100 fps although IMO 32 fps looks nearly real but 40 looks too gamelike :lol:

A persons eye can see the difference between 30-60 FPS. Higher is better, because of fluid motion. GTA is one of the few games that caps their frame rate, for no reason. (It's to help crappy PC's/Compensate for a console port) A faster FPS means less ghosting and increase response time.

The OUTATIME guy always post silly question and only his need.......... :mellow:

Can't we just lock it???

Its just that I wanna be able to fly **MPh with the car tillted upward like in the movie. but it cant even reach 20 tillted upward (18MPH tilted upward)

actually if you get a good running start you can get up to the 70's while tilted up, but it only lasts for a few seconds then it starts slowing down.

I can reach 70 mph....... :huh::mellow:

Yea but you need your nose straight while you accelerate and then when you reach the 80's you tilt up.

Cause the DeLorean is a helicopter. If we could build the game from scratch, it wouldn't do that. This is something you have to live with.

...I hate it.......would somebody really want to build the game from a scratch??? If somebody do......and the BTTF mod fit perfectly and no crashes.......I would even pay 100$ USD....... :mellow:

Building a engine from scratch would take many years. It could ranger from 4-8 years. Depending on, how many people work on it and how much time is devoted to it.

O_o....... well that's a very long time........ :(

That's why Universal games should just pull the cash out of their a** and just make a BTTF game. Do like the Evil Dead games did for the franchise, continue the storyline.

???well......we just need to hope that someday a game that is not so advance and not too old was created and moddable....... :(

If universal made a BTTF game similar to the recent Ghostbusters game, they can go suck my balls. 25 years, And what do they have to show for it? A crock of schnit, thats what! They may as well let EA games make it, least then we know not to buy it :lol:

Sign in to follow this