:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Shadowknight1

Movie car that should be in new version!

starcar1.jpg

That's right, Centauri's star-car from the Last Starfighter...and if any of you don't know what that is, shame on you! And yes, it was in BTTF2 on the streets of Hill Valley.

Flight mode:

header19full.jpg

Kinda futuristic.........I love it :lol:

Kinda futuristic.........I love it :lol:

If you're referring to the Centauri one, it's too futuristic. This thing can travel through space, making it faster and better than the rest. It's like a combined BTTF and Star Wars car.

The Lincoln Futura looks like a car from The Jetsons. :lol:

If you're referring to the Centauri one, it's too futuristic. This thing can travel through space, making it faster and better than the rest. It's like a combined BTTF and Star Wars car.

But the Jetsons don't have a car :P.

But I like it :( ......but does somebody really want to do this.....??? :huh:

The futura any good then?

Yes :D

But the Jetsons don't have a car :P.

I was sorta referring to their vehicles.

It's good but, other than being hell faster and better than any hover-converted car in Hill Valley, there may not be enough slots for it. We're only limited to having a certain number of cars in VC. We can't add more. Though there is still one more slot available in the 2010 cars list.

You know I mentioned this to K1 on the old forum and he said that he'd do it if he had any slots left in the 2015 vehicle list. But that's probably a year or more away.

oh man. I hope he's gonna do it. :(

this is from the old forum:

("Honest" Joe Statler @ October 20, 2008 05:02 am)

Hey K1, I don't wanna sound needy but did you ever find out if you have enough room to make Centauri's Star-Car from "The Last Starfighter"? I'd just like an update of whether it'd be possible to do or not...

(k1092000 @ October 20, 2008 07:49 pm)

I still do not know if I'll have room or not. I won't know until I actually start working on the 2015 cars.

The picture I used to suggest it to him in the first place (I think it was in September):

f_starcarm_c1dbfb0.jpg

I can't believe it is in BTTF. :D

Hey could somebody please make this star car a mod for gta sa pc pretty pleaseĀ 

Sign in to follow this