Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
peter

0.2f R1 update 1 showcase!

Jesus it's been quite a while since I've been here.

So to start this off I will post the potential bugs I found...now I don't know if they are bugs but to me they are!

1. Cars driving through hill valley during the night of the thunderstorm.... it's horrible but that's not the bug, so I travelled to nov 12 1955 10:03pm and the alarm clock went off.... good but I failed because of the cars... however when I time travelled back to 10:03pm  the alarm clock did NOT go off and thus I missed the opportunity to do the event.

2. When the flying delorean is struck by lightning and going from flying to car... I can't move the delorean during the animation cycle.....which caused me to plummet into the ocean to my death.

3. The rogers locomotive floats at it's spawn point after pushing the delorean to 88mph

4. This one might not be a bug but......I wasn't able to make the DMC13 time machine.... was it removed ? I don't recall if it was removed in base 0.2f 

5. certain cars are missing their wheels until they're really far away where they look complete

also I've got a lot of issues trying to get the dev builds to run like after installing the game would boot to black screen and soft lock my PC forcing me to reboot so to even get this stream done I had to use the manual installer.

Anyway I'll be covering the mod more in the future when I can get the dev  builds running xD, take care! 

full stream can be found here: 

if you spot anything I might of missed....then it's a good job I stream

I was trying to work out how you managed a two hour video on the mod, and then the crashes started :lol:

Re the R2 release/developmental builds, hit one of us up on the Discord channel and we'll see if we can talk you through getting it working.  (if you're on windows 10 then temporarily disabling any anti-virus applications may help as some return a false positive on the installer)

xD oh yeah they happened but less frequently than I thought they would.....funny enough it's nowhere near as bad as the amount of softlocking GTA SA has done to me recently.

as for the anti-virus I don't run any

and the discord link on the site is invalid

On 9/16/2019 at 9:09 AM, peter said:

xD oh yeah they happened but less frequently than I thought they would.....funny enough it's nowhere near as bad as the amount of softlocking GTA SA has done to me recently.

as for the anti-virus I don't run any

and the discord link on the site is invalid

I’ve updated the discord invite link, it should work again now. 

Here it is for ease: https://bttfhv.co.uk/discord

• Like 1

as far as the bugs go the clock tower event never resets so that probably needs to be fixed.

2 is by design, the flying circuits are destroyed. you arent gonna have a good time.

3. spawn point probably needed to be lowered but will receive a new spawn point in 0.3

4. yes it was removed i dont remember why

5. listing the cars would be very helpful as i have not seen this for myself 

Sign in to follow this