:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ProdigyThirteen

Several issues

Question

1) Frequent random crashes shortly after time travel. Seems to happen if I try to exit the car before the white light (whatever that is) shows up

2) Can't get in the train on the roof. Tried RShift + C as the readme says, doesn't work.

3) Can't change time circuits. Stuck on whatever the default is, no amount of key combos is working. Tried Shift, Ctrl, RShift, Caps, every button on my numpad, all number keys, everything.

5 answers to this question

So based on the fact the controls for opening the train were listed on the site and not the readme has left me not trusting any written list of controls for this. Would be great if what was said actually worked, but now I'm left with a broken mod with poor controls that likes to crash a lot. I remember this used to be so much better a few years ago...

1 why are you trying to leave the car the moment you re enter don't do that it's just stupid

2 T for train 

On 1/7/2017 at 3:54 AM, ~Leaf~ said:

1 why are you trying to leave the car the moment you re enter don't do that it's just stupid

2 T for train 

So exiting a car ~30 seconds after travelling is stupid? How so?

And as already stated, I figured out how to open the train. (Edit) I hope one day I can fully explain how the crash occurs because I know you have busy lives and don't need to actor to my needless whining(end edit)

" Now, go deal with the other issues, not the ones that I've already figured out for myself. "

Ordering people around isn't the best way to get them to help you.

Sign in to follow this