:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Ok so have loved this mod for many years. Was wondering if there is a way to get this mod working WITH Vice Cry, as I want the updated graphics of that mod, but with the benefits of this mod as well. However after installing the game crashes on the loading screen, hanging at "loading collisions" is there a way to fix this to make these two mods work together. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work mod team.

So I think I know the issue, and a possible solution. Looks like Vice Cry splits up the gta3 image into multiple files, and the bttf mod doesn't account for that. Solution, figure out which files should go into which img file, and install the mod manually over vice cry, one file at a time. Estimated time of completion, sometime after Voyager makes it back to the alpha quadrant.

So tried both putting everything into one very large gta3img and still hangs and crashes when it gets to the "loading collisons" I'm truly at a loss here and would appreciate any help.

*cracks knuckles*

aaaaalright, so basically vice cry has its own hacks to put all the pretties together in game, thus custom images similar to how bttflc did, and so on, if you can get around the numerous workarounds they did you maaaaay be able to get a working build of some sort, you'll also need to edit the scm manually to drop the code for hv in as we use way different startup variables etc,

next thing, if vice cry even happens to have extra slots you will need to edit some ide's and a few dat files i think for our animations on the cars and add buildings

IF you can manage to get that working provided you didnt give up and port 2D or animationless 2E (why did i never try animationless 2E on previous hacks...)

then you can try adding our DLL and asi for keypad time circuits etc, however YOU CANNOT HAVE ENB SERIES which i'm -80% positive vice cry uses, we hack into the same things they do so keypad would be non functional if you keep it

chances are they have exe edits too which we didnt do many of just extending limits soooooo good luck!

Sign in to follow this