:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
marcant94

Custom 0.2f Main.scm

The last version of BTTF HV (0.2f with update 01) has various bugs and some things was removed from previous version.

I want to fix it but I need help with the code:

-1. It's impossible to load a savegame from the menu (only after start new game).

-2. Time travel with remote control don't show the display with the date (I don't know what's the line that fails).

-3. DMC-13 anymore can convert (I supposed it's complicated ti fix it).

-4. The Ride Mission and Tutorial was removed (It's not a priority).

-5. In previous versions Hill Valley was bigger (car park for example), but I know that that is in progress for next update.

-6. Nth Dimension (with damaged DeLorean).

Until now I only can recover Kitt from 0.2d, but I can't change Shift + C to call it.

(Insert Kitt isn't the problem to load savegames, that happpens also with original code).

P.D. Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish :D

P.D.2  I use Sanny Builder to edit and compile main.scm that provided in gamescript in Update01.

Edited by marcant94

I would really love to help you out, but sadly I do not have the time to do it anymore :(

But point 1 on your list, if I understand you correct, is more a thing with they game then the mod. Everytime the main.scm is recompiled, the old save games will not work anymore. The only reason I can come up with why they have done this, is to force testers to redo all of the game (this is also the reason cheats exist).

On 4/15/2016 at 2:00 PM, marcant94 said:

The last version of BTTF HV (0.2f with update 01) has various bugs and some things was removed from previous version.

I want to fix it but I need help with the code:

-1. It's impossible to load a savegame from the menu (only after start new game).

-2. Time travel with remote control don't show the display with the date (I don't know what's the line that fails).

-3. DMC-13 anymore can convert (I supposed it's complicated ti fix it).

-4. The Ride Mission and Tutorial was removed (It's not a priority).

-5. In previous versions Hill Valley was bigger (car park for example), but I know that that is in progress for next update.

-6. Nth Dimension (with damaged DeLorean).

Until now I only can recover Kitt from 0.2d, but I can't change Shift + C to call it.

(Insert Kitt isn't the problem to load savegames, that happpens also with original code).

P.D. Sorry for my english, I'm Spanish :D

P.D.2  I use Sanny Builder to edit and compile main.scm that provided in gamescript in Update01.

1. that will never be fixed in scm the game has too many security checks 

2. we removed the beeper system so theres no reason to have the date at the bottom

3. dmc 13 was removed as we needed the flying slot for the taxi and it was non canon

4. the ride serves no purpose and we didnt have time to reprogram the tutorial (i tried and got bored)

5.  why is this here it has nothing to do with the scm you are just complaining

6 this was a gag from the beginning not a feature

its easy to change kitt's spawn code, it should be in the :spawn thread or the :kitt thread