Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Oldcpv3

Back To The Future: Alternative Mod!

I'm here to announce Back To The Future: Alternative Mod! (still don't have a proper name for it, it's temporary.)

It's a proposal of well, being a alternative to the giant, Back To The Future: Hill Valley.

Currently it's on paper (i'm going to try to make models, if they ain't too crappy, like 0.2c/0.2d.)

I'm currently hiring 

Modelers

Texturers

and Coders.

If someone wants to participate, mail to (raziellucas040@gmail.com) (still didn't get one of that 000webhost mails, better my own.)

And also, there's a Website, that's work-in-progress.

so i cant tell what you are trying to do exactly but my guess is you are attempting a bttf:lc and making your own mod thats a copy of hill valley but supposed to be (in your mind) better than it's counterpart?

13 minutes ago, ~Leaf~ said:

so i cant tell what you are trying to do exactly but my guess is you are attempting a bttf:lc and making your own mod thats a copy of hill valley but supposed to be (in your mind) better than it's counterpart?

No, i'm trying to do uhh another version (like a competitor) of the mod, lol.

Edit: It's made from scratch too.

Edited by Oldcpv3

Oh and, i may do instead of the mod some add-ons (Idk what to call 'em) for 0.2f, like K.I.T.T (damn, how do i miss it.) And some general fixes, then doing a custom repack of the mod.

Now i did a logo (it's meant to be temp too)

bttflogo.png

Edited by Oldcpv3

8 hours ago, Flux Capacitor said:

great job

what else have you done

Some Models.

16 hours ago, Oldcpv3 said:

No, i'm trying to do uhh another version (like a competitor) of the mod, lol.

Edit: It's made from scratch too.

oh ok so exactly what i said

Update: Working with BTTF:HV 0.2c for base, i don't think that's considered stealing, i'm just borrowing the code.

Edit: Throttling the development for a while... (I'm kind of new on modding, and i just could add some models in-game)

Edit2: Nevermind, i'm making it from scratch (again) but now i'm sure it can happen.

Edited by Oldcpv3

On 2/4/2016 at 3:12 PM, MRzapphire12 said:

Is this a addon for BTTFHV? or new mod of bttf for vc?

maybe, at this rate it's going to be a addon!

6 hours ago, Oldcpv3 said:

maybe, at this rate it's going to be a addon!

I do not think BTTF HV its able to use addons...everything is blocked..bugs..glitchs, if you want to make a Mod of this "type", make of 0

This is mildly amusing how you keep changing your mind on what this is I'll give you a few pointers if you want to make something better than hill valley

Make your code from scratch entirely

Scm is not a fast scripting language thus why flux bands lag on older PCs we used c++ for lc

Innovate and make something new that hasnt been done

Never tell people or let people tell you something is impossible or can't be done in gta especially blue he has no idea what he is talking about .....ever

Make your models as low poly as you can 

Detailed textures are a yes

Detailed collision is a no

Sign in to follow this