:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTF3_DeloK.I.T.T

Airboat DeLorean

1 hour ago, BTTF3_DeloK.I.T.T said:

I wondering if somebody could make an airboat version of the DeLorean. I remember seeing a screenshot before, but I don't know if it was finished or not.

Type "seaways" in the pause screen of the game, then drive your delorean on water. :P

Not directly, no. The cheat engine is built into the exe of the game. It remembers the last keys pressed in a certain memory region. What we do is abuse this memory region to query the last pressed key to use that for the easy key bindings, such as T for the Timetrain's door or C for hover conversion. We have to reset that value though to correctly recognize a change. That's why in normal play cheats don't work.

When pausing the game the mission script, where we do most of our programming, is halted. Thus it won't reset the cheat engine's key list, thus cheats still work from there.

On Wednesday, November 25, 2015 9:24:54, timetrain said:

Type "seaways" in the pause screen of the game, then drive your delorean on water. :P

Thanks for the answer, but it wasn't the exact one I was looking for. What I meant was, I remember seeing a model, where it an airboat and delorean combined. Maybe I'm imagining things, but I swear I saw screenshots of it.

BTW, I like your videos.

Sign in to follow this