:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
hxnva

What happened to BTTF3 DeLoreans Suspension?

I can't help but notice that the suspension on the BTTF 3 DeLorean is way too low than it should be, the previous version had the perfect height and it just gave it that ideal look. Is there a reason why the new version is lower? 

Since im creating this topic I may aswell ask, is it just me or is there something missing between the rear vents? :| Just above the license plate.

The suspension in the BTTF3 DeLorean is a little higher, specially in the front, but the back is pretty much the same height. It's still a DeLorean, after all.

What do you thing it's missing?, the rear is the same as the BTTF2 ones.

4 hours ago, Carlos85G said:

The suspension in the BTTF3 DeLorean is a little higher, specially in the front, but the back is pretty much the same height. It's still a DeLorean, after all.

What do you thing it's missing?, the rear is the same as the BTTF2 ones.

I could have sworn it was a lot higher in 0.2e..

As for the second point, I was right in assuming something was missing, There's some pipes present behind the plutonium reactor which by canon were removed once mr fusion was put in place. I must have had a brain fart and thought it was previously on all other versions, it wasn't.