:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Carlos_McFly

Quick fixes for some issues

Since I have a lot of free time :v I'm sharing with you some fixes and adjustments I've made to the script. They include:

Not a big deal, just some value changes and a few lines of code added. Please let me know what you think and if they worked for you.

main.sc

main.scm

Timetravel.sc

Environment.sc

HillValley.sc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carlos_McFly said:

Since I have a lot of free time :v I'm sharing with you some fixes and adjustments I've made to the script. They include:

Not a big deal, just some value changes and a few lines of code added. Please let me know what you think and if they worked for you.

main.sc

main.scm

Timetravel.sc

Environment.sc

HillValley.sc

Now it works!!! Clocktower mod is working!

But there's traffic in Hill Valley again.

Edited by AlexPasetto

But why i can't longer take the plutonium from the landfill after the first time?

Edited by Marty85

Thank you!!! I can confirm that the lightning strike works without crash. I tried it at least a dozen times and it never froze.

But Alex is correct, there is still traffic in Hill Valley after 21:00. If you can fix that it would be perfect!!

Edited by bttf4ever

Moved the topic to a more fitting location. The bug section is for tracking specific bugs.

• Like 1

I figured it out! I neglected to replace the original main.scm file (in the data folder) with yours. Your fixes work fantastic now! 

Edited by bttf4ever
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Carlos_McFly said:

main.sc

main.scm

Timetravel.sc

Environment.sc

HillValley.sc

That's brilliant.  This is the way it should be, any fixes that are posted should include the source files :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mini-Me said:

Moved the topic to a more fitting location. The bug section is for tracking specific bugs.

Thanks, at first I was hesitating about what section I had to post this. xd

6 hours ago, Mike said:

That's brilliant.  This is the way it should be, any fixes that are posted should include the source files :)

Glad you liked it Mike :D If I find other bugs, I'll try to fix them by my own and share with you what I do.

I tried running it with the posted fix files but the crashes when lightning hits the clock tower still continues.

59 minutes ago, Omega said:

I tried running it with the posted fix files but the crashes when lightning hits the clock tower still continues.

Did you replace all of the files in the _src\gamescript directory? Also make sure to replace main.scm in the data folder as well.

Edited by bttf4ever

I did the lightning run in RC mode with the fixes and ended up getting a DeLorean back with the lightning rod still attached and that vented. Not sure whether it's a bug with your code or whether it's a stock mod thing, seeing as how I could never, ya know, do the lightning run before. Just a heads up.

4 hours ago, bttf4ever said:

Did you replace all of the files in the _src\gamescript directory? Also make sure to replace main.scm in the data folder as well.

I did indeed, first I tried just replacing the src gamescripts, the crash still happened, and then I replaced the main.scm in the data folder and crashed when applying the hook to the time machine.

3 hours ago, Omega said:

I did indeed, first I tried just replacing the src gamescripts, the crash still happened, and then I replaced the main.scm in the data folder and crashed when applying the hook to the time machine.

The crash when applying the hook to the car is a common issue that has been around for a while. Either put the hook on immediately after getting the car from the garage or save your game in Hill Valley and then immediately restore from that saved game and try to put the hook on there, that usually works for me.

4 hours ago, hscitpe said:

I did the lightning run in RC mode with the fixes and ended up getting a DeLorean back with the lightning rod still attached and that vented. Not sure whether it's a bug with your code or whether it's a stock mod thing, seeing as how I could never, ya know, do the lightning run before. Just a heads up.

Yeah, that bug was there even before the first update. That happened to me too the only time I could make it work when 0.2f was released.

On 11/17/2015 at 7:07 PM, Carlos_McFly said:

main.sc

main.scm

Timetravel.sc

Environment.sc

HillValley.sc

Where do i put them? all of them goes on data folder?