Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Nickumtoo

0.2F time circuits in 0.2E R2?

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the 0.2F time circuits into 0.2E R2? I love that version of the mod to death but it is always a drag when I have to constantly spam capslock and ctrl in order to set the dates. I wish it was like 0.2F where it had the awesome map and models as well as the numpad time circuits! Anyone know how to make this dream come true?

where it had the awesome map and models

Maybe this is an alternate version of 0.2e which I haven't played, the 0.2e building models are crapola in comparison to what we have in 0.2f.

• Like 1

I saw it as a youtube video where Mop Danny played 0.2E R2 and it looked awesome! Here is the video

I hope it is not stollen though! :(

Thanks for the feedback!

I really do miss the Hill Valley area from 0.2e compared to the version in 0.2f.

Perhaps if it weren't for just a flat road over the open sea leading into a floating Hill Valley square, where as 0.2e's version was disguised well by having a proper bridge leading over to the suburbs, with the mall parking lot across from it, and a main road that has building placed at the side to block out the ocean.

This is the Hill Valley version I am talking about (poor quality video, but good enough to show which version I mean): https://youtu.be/mu_Rd5-bmyU?t=287

In 2f I'd like to know where the line is so that I can get the hook scene right when the clock tower gets struck, no clock went off either

In 2f I'd like to know where the line is so that I can get the hook scene right when the clock tower gets struck, no clock went off either

What does this question have to do with this topic?

Because Hill Valley was brought up from previous instalments where in which the white line is there and the clock goes off so you know when to go, I felt it was relevant, if not then my bad

well i do see their point

itd be cool to take the large town in 0.2e and merge it with what we have in 0.2f

i like all of the buildings in the main downtown area but i did enjoy all of the areas like the theatre and mall parking lot as well as making it look more complete

33 minutes ago, Flux Capacitor said:

like the theatre and mall parking lot as well as making it look more complete

The proper mall is coming, check the blog.

I don't remember 0.2e coming with all these models in the square? I am pretty sure the square in 0.2e was just the early models with shiitake textures. And the rest of hill valley was a fan mad add on.

The original release bundled Evilraptor's map mod IIRC. In later updates we removed it because we suspected it to be the reason for many crashes in the Hill Valley area.

Sign in to follow this