:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed

Do you think it's possible for a game or mod with time travel to have the A.I. replicate your actions (Recording it almost) to have past versions of your character? Like say I do the clocktower run on November 12th, 1955 and go into the future and then comeback. I think that would be amazing and could create some of the coolest gameplay ever but is it possible. I'd like to think it is. What do you guys think? 

At least, not for VC mods or current free-roam game engines, as fas as I know. You need a lot of memory for that, which is not practical.

Well you COULD make that if you already did the Lightning run in that game, if you go back, you'd see yourself doing it, but not by recording what you did, just running on a straight line. And if you prevent yourself to go in 1985, you're going to vanish or smth,

if i ever get around to writing the math for past selves then it'll be done later, but i'm lazy so i probably wont

Yep, but that's inaccessible. Plus, it even causes issues for us. For instance it switches car models around:

That's why we say we can't support savegames and people shouldn't use them :( .

thats why we need to rewrite the save feature eventually to account for last used variables in the script

The save feature actually works rather simple afaik. It just dumps the internal memory data from the scripting engine into the save file, including variables. What it doesn't dump though is data stored outside of the script engine memory area, for instance entity data. This includes peds or our vehicles with all their specific properties.