Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Gef

No Blood/Sensitive Police

Question

While I don't think technically this is a bug, it's always kind of bugged me that there's no blood in this mod and doing literally anything immediately jumps you up to a 5 star wanted level.

I realize this might be to make this family friendly or something and discourage random killing but at the same time you literally start us in front of a chainsaw and made several custom models for weapons, and this -is- GTA.

All I'm saying is maybe either remove this weird little thing or include an option for people who, like me, find it kind of strange and unnecessary.

4 answers to this question

Blood is bad

hurting people is bad

dont do it

Well then what am I supposed to do with all these weapons you guys added?

Depending on the wanted level GTA sends different kinds of cops after you. We used that system to change what cop car comes after you in the different eras. Like this for instance the 2015 cop car seen in BTTF 2 only spawns in that era, and not in say 1985.

Yes, This is a GTA mod, the game was chosen as the base of the mod because it provides good prerequisites. It's a game that focuses on cars and allows free character movement. The modability of the game also is quite well, especially since the mission script can be changed and used to create the effects and functions we need. Though, GTA was not chosen because we want Marty or Doc becoming the next super criminals...

The custom weapons represent those found in the movies, as the original idea was to replicate the movies with the mod. Playing Doc, you would then need his revolver (not to shoot anyone though).

About the blood I don't know. It might be that the modified game executable we're using unintendedly might be based off of a version that doesn't have blood, i.e. those for Germany or Australia.

we should probably remove non bttf weapons from the spawn point, and replace them with the other bttf weapons that arent in that area i.e. griffs batt, marty's guitar etc