:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Arvark

Arvark's models

well you already mapped them in the modeling program yes?

Sorry for the double post. So after I create the txd I just call it the same as the model and it's done?

w1FAW4Z.png

Here's an early pic of Doc's garage in 1985. what do you think?

1147 tris.

Edited by Arvark
  • Like 2

If you haven't already, I would focus on making sure you can get your first model into VC before moving onto a new building.

• Like 1

Looks amazing, would it actually be possible to make it like a real in-game garage that opens? Could it be coded to work like the modding garage at sunshine autos? Realistically this would be the place to work on the delorean.

• Like 1

If you haven't already, I would focus on making sure you can get your first model into VC before moving onto a new building.

I did import the model in the game and it looked good. Still haven't imported it with textures.

Looks amazing, would it actually be possible to make it like a real in-game garage that opens? Could it be coded to work like the modding garage at sunshine autos? Realistically this would be the place to work on the delorean.

Thank you! I did an animation of it opening but I don't know how to import it in VC.

There's a problem, I imported McFly's house in MEd, replacing nbt_hotel01.dff, and replaced nbt_hotel01.txd's textures with MEd the model is still white!

Edited by Arvark

Thank you! I did an animation of it opening but I don't know how to import it in VC.

There's a problem, I imported McFly's house in MEd, replacing nbt_hotel01.dff, and replaced nbt_hotel01.txd's textures with MEd the model is still white!

Could you possibly send me the .dff and textures and I'll try to put in in the game with the textures? I'll of course tell you how I did it so you could release the models.

Sorry for the slow progress, but I'm currently busy with school and times pretty much flies...

OK, so, me and Thynco88 are working on getting the house ingame, we've already got the model in 3DS Max with mapping so that's a step up! And I'm working on Doc's Garage's interior too!

lol sorry for not posting the image but I literally forgot XD. I'll post it tomorrow since I'm not at home.

Thanks @Leaf for the screens, I'm actually very busy and tired so I couldn't do it. 

http://postimg.org/image/9uba45ga1/
http://postimg.org/image/v58u8eyeh/

• Like 1