Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Arvark

Arvark's models

KfXgD2o.pngioECG23.pngybKGOAz.pngBd5YfLT.png7bypt6k.png6eQijUo.png

I still have to do the garage's roof texture.

Don't know how to do a spoiler...

What do you think?

Edited by Arvark
  • Like 1

Thank you! :D I'm adding placeholder textures and perfecting the model's topology, but the base model of the house is pretty much done. :) Other suggestion for buildings or props to make?

• Like 1

How about the driveway with the trashcans? :P (Depends, i don't know if you're gonna add a driveway)

005.jpg

• Like 1

How about the driveway with the trashcans? :P (Depends, i don't know if you're gonna add a driveway)

005.jpg

Right! Forgot 'bout that. Might do it.

5,000 and most of it's done? i'd say don't go over 10k

So why the change? :P Am I missing something?

because i'm pretty sure without most of it being remodeled you arent going to keep the entire house under 2k, but feel free to prove me wrong i like when that happens

a note for you, the handle on the garage i can tell its high poly, the game's camera isn't going to be able to see most angles of the model so i'd remodel that or even use some verticies from the door to stretch out into a handle, remember textures make up 60% of the model

Luckily I manage to remake the windows (which were a TOTAL MESS) on the main building, resulting in a 3100 polys count without sacrificing quality (You wouldn't tell the difference if I wouldn't have made the chimney a bit more squared.

Edited by Arvark

Luckily I manage to remake the windows (which were a TOTAL MESS) on the main building, resulting in a 3100 polys count without sacrificing quality (You wouldn't tell the difference I wouldn't make the chimney a bit more squared.

Good work so far! :D looks awesome

• Like 1

6kZN5xR.jpgXshNlaW.png

Textures are place holder. Most of 'em at least. I'm not that good with textures. Not gonna do the driveway, not in this model at least. Probably gonna do it separately. Oh and the model is 2600 polys.

As you see I changed all the windows texture and the door. BTW both the door and the windows in the yellow part of the house were veery high poly before.

Edited by Arvark
  • Like 2

Sorry for the double post. so I'm doing Doc's Garage as this one is pretty much done. (If I missed any detail on the house, tell me!), but I need some textures before I show it, since somethings can't be seen without them as they kinda blend with other things in the render, can anyone help me?

Sorry for the double post. so I'm doing Doc's Garage as this one is pretty much done. (If I missed any detail on the house, tell me!), but I need some textures before I show it, since somethings can't be seen without them as they kinda blend with other things in the render, can anyone help me?

May i ask where are you going to put the house?

Well, I need someone to help me put it ingame, since I'm using Blender, and the only DFF I/O Script sometimes doesn't work and I have no clue about creating TXDs. But if I can put it in game, I'll just create a small road and add it in game to put the house. If it turns out good and the team want it, I'll give it to 'em so they'll put it in an update.

Edited by Arvark

OK. So I imported the model in Moo Mapper, gives no problem. Need to find a way to create a TXD file and map it.

very good i'm proud of you!

lazy way to make a txd

take a txd thats already made and replace the textures with yours in txd workshop then go to properties and change the texture names

Edited by ~Leaf~