BTTF 1 DeLorean + plutonium + effects
BTTF 2 DeLorean + Mr Fusion + effects + hover conversion animation
BTTF 3 DeLorean + Mr Fusion + effects
BTTF 3 Railroad DeLorean + Mr Fusion + effects

Doc's Truck + ramp animations
Citroen Taxi + hover conversion animation
Rogers 131 locomotive + animations
JVT + animations + hover conversion animations

in this video the guy uses the brownstreak wagon to make the rr delo get to 88, could be a nice idea for the mod. 

https://www.youtube.com/embed/XsxgTlUeq-o

Edited by Oldcpv3

Hi there! Long time no see.

I was thinking about getting a little productive again by messing with GTA SA.

I'd actually love to have the new vehicle models in SA. Especially the Part 2 DeLorean.

Cheers!

Hi, guys. It's good to see that this mod is still getting an update. The new models definitely look gorgeous. But I think it's best to finish the visual effects before releasing them.

Have you guys heard of or used LINK/2012's Mod Loader? It's a very convenient tool for installing, removing and managing mods. I tried installing 0.1.3.2 with the models patch and the 20101105 code via Mod Loader, and it worked well.

^ you can install mods without overwriting anything, it injects the entire mod into the game without permanently overwriting anything, just go into the mod loader folder and make a folder for the mod and boom done 

On 10/30/2015 at 3:56 AM, Mike said:

The conversion of models is progressing for GTA SA (I say progressing, they are done, pending final carcol, vehicle.ide and handing.dat values). We currently need to adjust the placement of various visual effects to suit the new models.

A question for the community, would you like to wait for the visual effects to be updated, or would you like the models now? With an update to correct the effects placement following at a later date?

gta_sa_01.thumb.jpg.b3bc81d10075eb2fb487

When will you Release the 0.2f Models for San Andreas?

I'm looking for a Back to The Future mod with 3 DeLoreans, but I couldn't find it anywhere. When I installed the ones I found, it either didn't work or the links were broken.

3 hours ago, sasupra said:

I'm looking for a Back to The Future mod with 3 DeLoreans, but I couldn't find it anywhere. When I installed the ones I found, it either didn't work or the links were broken.

You are better off waiting now for the 0.2g DeLorean to be released which incorporates all variations of the time machine in one model. 
Bttf 1 DeLorean 
Bttf 1 DeLorean with hook
Bttf 1 DeLorean without hook
Bttf 2 DeLorean 
Bttf 3 off road DeLorean 
Bttf 3 railroad DeLorean