:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Gef

DMC13 DeLorean Time Machine Gone?

Question

Having a blast with the new update, despite all the bugs posted here, but I went to finally try out the DMC13 and found the garage door won't open for a conversion anymore.

Did you guys take it out without telling anyone? I loved that car and it's neat teleportation circuits, it was my time machine of choice half the time because of how reliable it was. Did you take it out or just misplace a variable and make the conversion only available in 1985 ir some date you can;t get the DMC13 on accident?

6 answers to this question

Removed features from 0.2e:

-Tutorial Mission
-Ride Mission
-Beeper
-DMC-13 Time Machine

and possibly a few others.

Removed features from 0.2e:

-Tutorial Mission
-Ride Mission
-Beeper
-DMC-13 Time Machine

and possibly a few others.

Oh, sorry. I couldn't find a list of removed features anywhere for some reason, and the Read Me in the files isn't updated to 0.2f.

Any particular reason you guys removed it? Just curious. It is admittedly less useful now that you made the DeLoreans speed and turning a little less...accurate to the real life car, let's just say.

Thanks for that bit, by the way, was a pain to get them up to 88 on the road before.

Unfortunally, we needed the coding space for other features, as the SCM still has limited space for free-roam stuff, so it had to go.

Noticed this in my walkthrough, going to miss it but it wasn't necessary for an accurate mod. Wonderful model though.

@Carlos85G you guys have got to stop using the words scm and coding space together, thats not a thing. 

@Mike things for me to add back to hv so far

-Tutorial Mission
-Ride Mission
-Beeper
-DMC-13 Time Machine

:P

Edited by ~Leaf~