Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BTTFModMachine

[0.2f] SCM Editing

Sorry for being a nag, but can the team tell me how to correctly decompile and edit the scm?

I figure that CLEO probably doesn't work. I would like to add some of my mods for VC into the game.

Thanks.

Use the main.txt which was included.  Do not try to decompile the scm and then recompile, it will not work.

Use the main.txt which was included.  Do not try to decompile the scm and then recompile, it will not work.

so how would you do it for 0.2f

Of course you need sanny builder to compile it.

What I said was, do not attempt to decompile the main.scm, it will not work.  Any coding changes need to be made via the main.txt which is the reason we included it should people want to tweak the mod.

that's because you guys are missing the required opcodes to build the scm, this will be released at a later date

Well, really you need to know what you are doing.  Because if you don't, you will end up breaking the keypresses for the time circuits and other functions.

what mike is trying to say nicely, is even when you have the opcode list you will break it within 5 minutes because that scm is a huge freaking mess of hacks.

^ which is all a part of fixing rockstar's hack engine which is stable in itself, but the moment a mod touches it, it acts like a monkey loose in a kitchen.

Hello i need help  . Please 

The game crashed when loading the gamand I got the following error message: Loading the game , loading collision

what mike is trying to say nicely, is even when you have the opcode list you will break it within 5 minutes because that scm is a huge freaking mess of hacks.

s**t all im trying to do is edit small values like the date and spawn location

dont tell me its at the point to where the keypad breaks if you change the spawn date

Psst, if you're getting sick of running from them, just use the TimeTrain on the roof and skip to 2015. When you're spawned at the mansion initially it shouldn't bug through the roof to be stuck inside the house.

Psst, if you're getting sick of running from them, just use the TimeTrain on the roof and skip to 2015. When you're spawned at the mansion initially it shouldn't bug through the roof to be stuck inside the house.

Any idea when we will see a VICESCM.ini file so we can recompile? I'd really like to map more of the DeLorean controls to my gamepad. 

I'll drop you a PM Craig.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this