Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Omega

0.2f No traffic

Question

I suspect it must be something with the cars going to hill valley, i traveled to 2015 and saw cars there, but no where else, i came back and no cars were there anymore.

I've checked an older scm from an earlier internal build. Interestingly it does still have traffic. However, doing a text comparison and inspecting every single difference I didn't find what could be causing the issue.

If you're interested: old_scm.zip
Note that this is an earlier, unsupported build. It contains even more issues than the released version, so it's not meant for normal playing.

What would need fixed is the LOD collision of the surface the truck is parked on. The engine doesn't allow collisions for LODs though because of a logical assumption: If you're far away from the model and only need to see a rough version of it, there's no need to check what can collide with it...

When I first start a game there are NPC cars around the mansion, but when I get into one and drive it the NPC cars disappear.

When I first start a game there are NPC cars around the mansion, but when I get into one and drive it the NPC cars disappear.

Check Mini-Me's post, it's doc's truck which causes the problem.  It is fixed in the Nov 12th update.

• Like 1