:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Guest knight2OOO

2015 Skyway Idea

Guest knight2OOO

What if all the 2015 cars had an extra (like the bttf1 delorean hook) of the wheals folded down, and there be a maker before you enter the skyway that when you drive/fly through it it spawns the extra on the car to make it look like the car is in hover mode and than have another maker at the the end that spawns them off to make the wheels look like they retracted back into the car. Also if the skyway is still going to be an invisable road what if you code it so you can't exit the car while on the skyway?

Don't know if this is helpful but I had been wondering about this. Hope it helps. :D

Edited by knight2OOO

that would be good but some cars have variations others don't

True, but we don't know or are not sure if our current 2015 cars do have variations.

That's a 100 cars. Plus all the cars have to have to be all coded to be model swapped. Which could end up wasting our coding space.

This is why GTA should just release the engine itself. That way you guys could just make the game out of scratch and wouldn't have to replace the stock VC files. But since companies are A-holes that won't happen.

This is why GTA should just release the engine itself.

I know, I do it again, I write an answer to an old topic.

But it's the only topic where I could write this:

In the German Version of Wikipedia I found this:

Nach der Veröffentlichung des "Hot Coffee"-Mods wurde die Kommunikation mit den Moddern schließlich komplett eingestellt.

Which means the following in English:

After the release of the "Hot Coffee" mod the communication with the modders was finally completely stopped.

By the way, I once tried to get the source code, but they didn't give it to me. So there's also no chance to get the engine itself.

Edited by Mini-Me
Added reference ;)

This is why GTA should just release the engine itself. That way you guys could just make the game out of scratch and wouldn't have to replace the stock VC files. But since companies are A-holes that won't happen.

They are not. I would do the same thing under their circumstance. Its not so much that they don't like us to use it as it is that they don't want OTHER companies to use it and possibly kill them off.

And hey, if you compare GTA3 through SA, they all sorta have some stuff replaced only. In fact, you can find files of GTA3 in SA for no reason, they aren't used and could be deleted.

I love how R* and TT act like babies. They put the blame on mods. They are the oens who made the mini game and left it in.

yeah mods just lock picked r*s door to the vault. it is rockstars material and with there being a cleo version of that mod hot coffee is unstoppable. rated 18+.

That the thing, every time we get these darn requests and the answer is always "can't because we need VC coding space", I truly understand that, and why you do it in Vice City, but eventually your not going to be able to finish the mod with these coding space problems. I know that San Andreas has more coding space, Vice City doesn't. Yet still, you guys stay in San Andreas, San Andreas has more possibilities, you should just move the whole mod to San Andreas. Then again, this is my opinion, but most fan's think it's a good one too.

Sign in to follow this