Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
raybob

Map Spacing

In Comparison to the Vice City Map, in the version 1.0, about how far apart will Hill Valley and the Desert and Lion Estates etc. be spaced? Also, will there be a drive-in in 1985? If not what will the space be used for in 1985 and times beyond that?

Vice City has a code wich allows the user to change buildings, for exapmle: Remember the demolition mission with the mini helicopter and the bombs, well when you passed the mission you saw a undamaged building and then you saw a damaged building. Wel when the map is finished then you'll have for example 1985 hill valley, then they will code in that when you reach a surtend year that the whole map changes to the right map so like this:

1985= 1985 map

1955= 1955 map

Or a bit later:

1987= 1985 map.

Does that answer your question?

Well, to answer the question a bit more relevantly (not that your answer was a bad one crazyjointje)

As Lyon Estates is an area within Hill Valley itself, that will be situated in the town...

The Desert, I imagine, will take up a fair amount of space I suppose, possibly on the east side of town, given that HV is in California...

I think Hill Valley, including the surrounding area of countryside/desert will take up at least the area of Vice City, possibly more, if a limit adjuster is used...

Well hill valley will be bigger than the vice city map.

And it's ok evilraptor :P

we just need a great modeler to model the buildings......even if we have one......we need more.....

we just need a great modeler to model the buildings......even if we have one......we need more.....

We should get Switch Designs to model stuff for us....

Lol you say that like it's the easiest thing to do...

Persuading people to model for a mod is kinda hard... namely because people either

1. Can't be arsed

2. Are busy with other mods

3. Are busy with their own lives

We need more people on here to get into modelling :D

Fortunately we've got a fair amount of modellers on here, and personally I think it's sufficient, and yeah, so a person can be patient... but people; the masses, are impatient... it's a shame, but inescapable...

Well i aked kitt a couple of times if he needed some help with mapping. He said that he doesn't need help. And yes i asked before everyone started helping.

hhmmmm........my dad can model......but he too busy modelling machines and stuff.........

You should try and get him to model for this in his spare time... or like a small hobby...

That'd be awesome... the problem is though, if he's modelling machines, they're probably way too high poly, and he might go too intricate in the modelling and the models would have to be cropped big time...

my dad is an expert......to expert.......even when he gave me a tutorial.......I still can't understand.........he can model anything including housse and cars....... but he do it for work only...... :(

Sign in to follow this