Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Dragon King

DKs Textured Models Thread

works fine for me...... :mellow:

if you have been able to make the scarecrow breakable could you split the cinema/church at the end of hill valley into 2 models and make 1 breakable so we can crash into like in the films.

oh and the video doesnt work for me either, it starts at 9 seconds and finshes at 10 seconds.

Edited by smallo

if you have been able to make the scarecrow breakable could you split the cinema/church at the end of hill valley into 2 models and make 1 breakable so we can crash into like in the films.

Yes he can......he is incredible ....... :lol:

it's ok......you are still incredible though........ :lol:

Great! :o:)

BTW: For the TPM-sign, are you (or someone else) going to make a "Lone Pines Mall"-one, too?

Edited by Mini-Me

All of hill Valley has to be redone.

what.......is it true....? :o

The Scare Crow turned out amazing, great job on the textures. lol at the game crashing when you break through the wall.

And it looked awfull cuz you drove to it and you could just see through the building :huh:

lol thats great - I love the crashing noise when you hit the building haha :P

And the scarecrow is great, just don't forget you need to make 2 pine trees like that, but only hit one! :P - And could it be done that once you hit one you hear the line 'You killed our pine!' or something hehe :P

Edited by SLNevitt

wow.......nice gas pump...... :lol:

man......I wish I could model like that........ unfortunately, I can't and I'm still learning........ I just hope that I could in some way....... :(

Good work DK.

Johny I'm sure you will get better if you keep practising, I haven't been modelling for very long. Are you using 3ds max?