:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Indi.

Un-Ban Appeal

Okay.

MP Name: Harry_Levron / Data (rename in progress)

Reason: It is in my opinion that the ban was ridiculous and unnecessary; I was banned for "hacking" even though I wasn't cheating nor planning to hack the server or client to perform actions that would allow cheating. The reason I used the word "hack" in the game was to indicate that -- given the absence of certain files -- I was trying to work around the problem of the models for the BTTF cars not appearing properly for me so I could at least play the game.

Admin: Saiyaman

Edited by Data

Name: 88 washers per hour

MP Name: mielew715[NL]

Reason: heath hacks but sa is unstable with sa:mp

Admin: Delb

i was banned cos doc thinks i use hacks but i dont like hacking and cheating so unban me and i can be killed with guns

Follow the CODE, and there will be bigger possibility that you will be unbanned :P

Wow....Data...you're one of the only people here that use proper grammar.

It seems that I'm the only one who falls into the 18+ range 'round here, which is why my spelling and grammar is proper. Or at least, that's one of the reasons -- my colleagues use it incorrectly and they're about the same age.

It's just that this ban drives me mad: I've been banned by a 15-year-old who doesn't know the English vocabulary... and it's his native language. English isn't even my native language and I'm aware that "hack" has multiple meanings.

Sign in to follow this