Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
jake20

Need some help!

I had GTA BTTF SA 0.1.3.2 installed for a while.. no issues

Then after not playing it for some time, maybe like a month or so, i fire it up but now it crashes every time halfway loading either a new game or a save game.

I just get the same SA Limit Adjuster error every single time after trying to start a new or loaded save.

Only other thing that i did was stick a GTX750 card in recently, but i doubt that would cause the game to crash now.

I completely uninstalled GTA SA.. reinstalled and it works fine, but as soon as i install bttf_sa_0.1.3.2_setup, then it crashes after clicking on new game or load save.

Anyone else ever get this? thanks!

GTA:SA Crashed, Debug Info Follows:
GTA Info:
Version: US 1.0
Last File Loaded: MODELS\CUTSCENE.IMG
Last Library Loaded:
Error: Unknown
Assembly Info:
Exception At Address: 0x00000000
Exception Code: 0xc0000005 (EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION)
Registers:
EAX: 0x04772FF0 EBX: 0x00000001
ECX: 0x04772D80 EDX: 0x0AC24708
ESI: 0x00000000 EDI: 0x00747EB0
EBP: 0x0000125C ESP: 0x0028ED2C
Edited by jake20

Does anyone think just adding a new Video card could break this?

GTA SA works fine by itself, but after installing the mini mod 0.1.3.2 and 20101105 source code..it crashes after clicking on new game or load save.

I am thinking maybe a windows update broke something with this mod?

Is anyone running this mini mod on windows 8.1 64 bit? Does anyone still play this even?

thanks

do the following

uninstall both san andreas and mod

install a stock san andreas copy and run it check if it works

if it works install the latest bttfhv SA

if it doesnt work from here theres a problem with your copy of san andreas

if it doesn't

install the latest video card driver from the website

install direct x 9c

run san andreas

if it doesnt work after this theres something wrong

if it does work install the latest bttfhv SA

if it doesnt work after this theres a problem with your copy of san andreas

thanks Leaf..

as stated, the HV SA mini mod 0.1.3.2 used to work fine for me... but something has broken it now and I have no idea what it is..

The only things that I have done over the last few weeks has been to install a EVA GTX 750 graphics card, installed steam and a few other games..

GTA SA works fine by itself if i uninstall/reinstall, but as soon as I install SA mini mod 0.1.3.2, it crashes halfway through the loading bar with the SA Limit Adjuster error.

This is all i am doing..

1. Install Clean GTA SA

2. Install HV SA mini mod 0.1.3.2

3. Copy over Source code gtasa_20101105

This is driving me nuts!

have you attempted to run it before copying the source code?

This is the first time I've seen this thread, but do some system checks:

Check 1:

Go to the desktop (not the metro start screen)

Make sure you are always running GTA SA as administrator. If not, check your virtualstore folder. C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\PathtoGTASA

To access the AppData folder, show all hidden files and folders.

If your PathtoGTASA folder exists, delete it, then uninstall and reinstall GTA SA (making sure you run the installer as administrator as well). You may be forced to exit the autorun installer from the disk and run the setup.exe as administrator.

Check 2:

Make sure DEP (data execution prevention) is turned off.

From Microsoft:
  1. Open System by clicking the Start button 4f6cbd09-148c-4dd8-b1f2-48f232a2fd33_818, right-clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.

2. Click Advanced system settings. 18abb370-ac1e-4b6b-b663-e028a75bf05b_48. If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

3. Under Performance, click Settings.

4. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab, and then click Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.

5. To turn off DEP for an individual program, select the check box next to the program that you want to turn off DEP for, and then click OK.

If the program is not in the list, click Add. Browse to the Program Files folder, find the executable file for the program (it will have an .exe file name extension), and then click Open.

6. Click OK, click OK in the System Properties dialog box if it appears, and then click OK again. You might need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Please do these system checks before making any changes to your current GTA SA installation.

Good luck.