:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
doctor911

hello about gta sa train sequence

I thought it was part of Delorean88MP's mod

You excuse my error; the mod I have found her, it calls bttf kr mod. Now however I don't succeed in installing her, the files to be put in bttf and img tool I have put them. In order I have done Installed the mini bttf Copied mod (it foresees in the briefcase) the files of the bttf kr Inserted mod the files of img tool If I make new game position and then best man a black screen

You excuse my error; the mod I have found her, it calls bttf kr mod. Now however I don't succeed in installing her, the files to be put in bttf and img tool I have put them. In order I have done Installed the mini bttf Copied mod (it foresees in the briefcase) the files of the bttf kr Inserted mod the files of img tool If I make new game position and then best man a black screen

I can't install programist's bttf kr mod either, but if you want the train sequence base, that's Delorean88MP's mod. However, if you want it with all the overlays and sound and everything, as seen on BTTFModMachine's channel, then I don't know where that can be found other than programist.

well I was able to get it working, just copy everything over that you need too like data and all that ALSO use alcii's IMG editor, its a better tool for putting cars in the game or use modloader ( before uokka gets mad at me again :o )

but the game does lag at certain points

I got the mod working. These are the only problems I had:

-Many names/words were in spanish (or something like it).

-When KITT or KARR go above a certain speed, it crashes

-The BTTF1 delorean can't go fast enough.

-When I am flying in a BTTF2 delorean with the time circuits on, Mr fusion is empty, and it's rainy; I can't get struck by lightning.

-There was supposed to be a teleport feature, but I can't figure out how to activate it.

I have his KITT and KARR in my mod pack ( those features aren't avaliable for my pack)

you need to change the fxp in cleo/cleo_text you can open it in note pad but when you save it make sure to go to file and save as all files

as for the flying BTTF 2 delorean you have to have it filled up if I remember correctly

you need to change the fxp in cleo/cleo_text you can open it in note pad but when you save it make sure to go to file and save as all files

as for the flying BTTF 2 delorean you have to have it filled up if I remember correctly

Okay, I managed to figure out what you meant, and I edited the text and now it is in English. Thanks!

As for the bttf2 delorean and lightning, I vaguely remember it working with the Mr Fusion empty.

well I've got delorean88mp's mod pack which my entire mod pack is based off ( see katt update thread)

the lightning works fine, just re-fuel Mr fusion get stormy weather and turn on your time circuits and well....fly...thats it

Sign in to follow this