Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
MRzapphire12

2 Years...

Sorry to be one more than they ask for it... But the version 0.2f is canceled?..Many expect small news of this version, I dont know if you could publish news or pictures ..even if small...

(If there is any news now about this, let me know in the comments, long ago not enter to this page)

Sorry for the english..

nope its still there, waiting on blue to get of his lazy ass and deliver files to mike

or that duke nukem game... also game development studios have about 500+ people working on a game , mods like this have maybe 10 who don't get paid for the work they do. so they don't do it as often.

I have been following this mod from the beginning. I appreciate everything you guys are doing. I know this mod isn't dead. There is far too much work that went into it, just to kill it. I have, and always have had, faith. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Annd i'm back after a couple of years of absence (and regaining control of my account). Hopefully Mike will let us know what's up with the mod, even if it's just to confirm that it will still come out. :)

• Like 1

Stexturer or whatever your name is. shut up, you are just trying to annoy people now, we have told you the status of the hv mod i believe it is only fair for this topic to be locked if you ask again so i will say this one last time

Buildings are done, the team is still waiting on a script from blue (unless i decide to redesign hv from the ground up on the BTTF-LC engine, which is unlikely)

do not ask again, the mod will be released and they are not game designers so do not ever compare a mod's ETA with a release of a game.

• Like 1

Buildings are done, the team is still waiting on a script from blue (unless i decide to redesign hv from the ground up on the BTTF-LC engine, which is unlikely)

I'd like to see that :D Flying carlos' deloreans on that engine would be nice B). But as you're really lazy I think is as you said, "unlikely" :rolleyes:

Well, finished or unfinished I think October 21st 2015 is as good a date as any to finally release 0.2f

• Like 2

But as you're really lazy I think is as you said, "unlikely" :rolleyes:

quiet martin ^_^

• Like 1

It's such an amazing sight to see the Destination Time reading OCT 21 2015 rather than JAN 01 1885 for the first time in years :)

Zzzzzzzzz Holy crap For a minute i thought I heard someone say there will be a release date this year . Hell as in the past i will wait and see but for now.. .

ZZzzzzzzz

Stop and think for a minute...

How could they NOT release it on October 21st? :rolleyes:

Edited by Olivercomet

zzzz... back to the future part 2 2015 date is Oct 21 anyone who has seen those movies as many times as i have would know and understand the logic but 7 years is a long time to wait for a mod of an even older game I feel like Rip Van Winkle ...Zzzzxxx

Sign in to follow this