:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Handofdoom71

Is the mod starting to get boring for you?

I barely finished the ride mission today. :D I'm glad that I have a job that makes me not play the game as much as you guys.

My version ficked up and I don't see any reason to install new one... Maybe Orgcon's skyway only...

no it's not.........the mod is still fun especially when you add something.......... :lol:

no it's not.........the mod is still fun especially when you add something.......... :lol:

Same for me...

I'm the most motivated when I try to add some stuff...

Lol I like manipulating code, and messing around with stuff in VC anyway, tbh I generally just play with the multiple time machines feature, and the lightning wire... oh yeah need to report a bug...

Its just starting to happen to me a little bit.

0.2e is a beta version. There will be a time when you'll get bored at playing it.

But not for me. I'm starting to learn and understand SCM coding now. Programming is a hobby I enjoy all of time. Explains why my hands never get tired of typing so many words. :P

I rarely play it, I got bored of this mod during 0.2d :lol: And 0.2e was a bit of a flop if you think about it! So its natural for you to be bored, the good thing is it frees up your time so you can get other things done :D

Like Evilraptor, I like modding it and showing off about it :P If I didn't you wouldn't have a skyway B)

Unforunately yes it is becoming boring for me...its just too repetitive; the one thing which I REALLY want to do but can NEVER get to work is to be able to push a delorean up to 88; with another delorean or even the train lol - i once got it to mid 70s though hehe.

As someone else said though it is because it is a beta. I believe the final FINAL version (yearrs to come) will have lots of missions, and you will be in a completed BTTF environment, with eras that change, peds that look different due to the era, a map that will change, and an ENTIRE Hill Valley, with an alternative 1985, etc etc. :)

I would REALLY love if there was some way to watch yourself go and time travel and change a moment in time where you were there and moved a certain way, or did a certain thing - and even cause paradoxes so you could kill yourself hehe...but thats not likely :)

Anyway thats my opinion :D

I would REALLY love if there was some way to watch yourself go and time travel.

I wondered that too, I mean how will they do the Lone Pine Mall scene at the end of BTTF (where marty's watching himself travel back to 1955). Cutscene or what?

Edited by Honest Joe Statler

either that or code it, like The Ride Mission, but with AI that follows a path

That wouldn't even be needed to begin with. It's not a mission. Why would Blue waste time coding that. I don't see every moment in the movie being put in the game.

But it will be done anyways..........

Whatever I do........this mod will never bored me.........even GTA SA Knight Rider bored me sometimes........I'm too addicted to BTTF........When I was young.........I always wonder if there's such a thing as BTTF game.........

0.2e is a beta version. There will be a time when you'll get bored at playing it.

But not for me. I'm starting to learn and understand SCM coding now. Programming is a hobby I enjoy all of time. Explains why my hands never get tired of typing so many words. :P

.scm is easy as, christ Del rated it a 3 out of 10.

@On-Topic: Got bored first day :lol:

.scm is easy as, christ Del rated it a 3 out of 10.

He rated it 1 out of 10.

.scm is easy, but its time consuming to start the game, go to the modded area, and fix any bugs you may have left there. at least thats why it takes me a while :D

How come you can get bored on the first day?

Because he played it for 24 hours maybe...

That wouldn't even be needed to begin with. It's not a mission. Why would Blue waste time coding that. I don't see every moment in the movie being put in the game.

I think I'd still prefer to see that part though, along with a lot of other people here...

Tbf, it's something I think most of us want... to see that sort of uncontrolled time travel... so far the closest is dropping it off a building or RC... I want to see something that's virtually unpredictable... but awesome all the same, even if it's not entirely unpredictable... :P

Oh and Orgcon, speaking of your skyway, I'm trying to find some flat pieces of land I can make a floor out of... '-_- it's proving difficult... but anyway, I'll see what I can do about paths on it...

I'm not tired of the mod, i'm tired of Vice City (Map).

I'm gonna try to import Liberty City from GTA:LC...

Sign in to follow this