:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ishu

0.2f...= 0.2 forever

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::chair::chair:

I missed the punchline on that one. :dots:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I don't check here every day. I just pop in once in a while. This stops you from going insane.

Agreed. However, I check back almost every day to see how the other members' mods are going.

Sometimes action pops up out of nowhere. :jump:

Edited by BTTFModMachine

"But I'm sure they are trying to make it work whenever they can."

It's been a total of 5 years, 5 months, and 15 day (not counting today, April 10, 2014). I don't think it would take that long even if they did do that.

"GTA V took 4 years to make."

To make, not mod. BTTF: LC is a longstanding example of what can be accomplished in less than 5 years, on a weaker game. I know the VC team is not paid, but they could at least be honest and let us know that this mod has been on a pause, a long one. I have no problem with waiting, even five years; but I hate being told something only to find myself disappointed.

The fact that the mods aren't telling us the truth makes me believe that all the data for the mod has been lost and they have had to start from scratch. They just don't know how to break the news to us.

*EDIT*
Actually, the broken Destination Time might be their way of saying, "Oops, we lost the mod."

Edited by StarFoxFan11

That's not even speculation. It's pure phantasy..

No new info because no real area change. The area that's being worked on is the city modeling. It just be "still working on town square." GTA V took 4 years to make. And they had a team of over 100. This mod has like 3.

They want team members? I sent an email to the team, but they didn't answer <_<

Right from the FAQ Page:

Hey, I just got 3DSMax/Photoshop/Sketchup/BTTF DVDs/Other, can I be part of the team?
No, you'll need some experience and detailed references of your work if you really want to join the team.

I think the last person to join the mod team was Trancelikestate. Look at what he's accomplished with both VC and SA. I'd like to see your accomplishments on your mod team.

Edited by BTTFModMachine
  • Like 1

Honestly, I use to check this site everyday and then once I saw the trailer back in 2012 I was excited.. I love the mod, but I have to agree that updates are almost never.. It would be nice to hear an update here and there instead of waiting months to years at a time..

A few of us have suffered PC issues, in my case my main PC has died which has delayed the trailer I said I was going to make towards the latter part of last year, I could make it on my backup PC however there would be so much lag on the video that it really wouldn't look very good.

I know DK's PC is also down at the moment and we are waiting on him fixing that to get the last few models for the town square put into the game.

Outside of that, I'm not a college student anymore, I have work and commitments I need to attend to, along with wanting to spend time working on my DeLorean, I don't have the time to check back here too often. Having said that, as soon as there are updates to be made to the install files for 0.2f I will endevour to update it asap.

The mod is far from lost, we have multiple backups of all the files across multiple different PC's/external hard drives and in the cloud.

If people are that bothered about 0.2f, lookup the version from 2009 that Mr Fusion aka the b*****d leaked out. Just don't ask us for any kind of support on it.

• Like 2

Right from the FAQ Page:

I think the last person to join the mod team was Trancelikestate. Look at what he's accomplished with both VC and SA. I'd like to see your accomplishments on your mod team.

The Italian Team is dead. I'm working on the Clocktower, i can give you some pic if you want ;)

Edited by BTTF HV Italy Team Rep.

Sure, but i don't have any tex, anyway, since i don't have enough posts to sent a PM, i'll open a topic showing my progress

You just made your 15th post. That was the minimum amount to be able to use PM when I came here.

Some other smart dudes posted in my profiles 'comments' (now it's called 'Profile Feed') while they didn't reach the required post count.

Edited by uokka

If people are that bothered about 0.2f, lookup the version from 2009 that Mr Fusion aka the b*****d leaked out. Just don't ask us for any kind of support on it.

While buggy as hell, it was at least something, giving people hope that the mod wasn't dead.

They say that they haven't got any modeler ecc. But Mike isn't answering my PM!

Haven't been here for a while but dosen't look like i've missed anything. This site popped up on a google search for something else so I thought i'd have a nose. Forgot this mod exsisted. i've been busy with life too but its hard to see the point of this website still being paid for by someone, whats the point if your not going to use it.

At this rate people will have to raid the rubbish dumps for pc's that will be able to run VC. Don't worry there will be some underneath all those copies of ET :P

• Like 1