:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ishu

0.2f...= 0.2 forever

Who pressed the repeat button - Havn't we heard this song already?

There is no need to press the play button again and again. We know what kind of music will be played.

Until the DJ comes back with some new tunes. In the meantime, we have no other choice than to grab some instruments and play our own stuff.

An alternative would be to visit another club and maybe come back later to see if anything has changed. Yelling at an empty stage doesn't make any sense as long as the DJ is busy with a girl in the back-stage area.

TBO, I'm as well thinking "what th- *boom* is the DJ doing" but since I havn't payed anything to see the show, there is no need to get mad about it - The DJ is just a random guy who does this just for fun rather than being a payed programmer, dedicated to develop Assassin's Creed IV.

• Like 2

I think that's what every DJ does now, repeat the Top 40 (ugh). :P

TBO

Tomato and bacon on an onion roll? Or is it The Big One?

We're all tired of the "old" music.

To Be hOnest.. q:

• Like 1

here's an idea, if you want a mod done, start a team and get it done yourself, that's what we did :D

• Like 3

here's an idea, if you want a mod done, start a team and get it done yourself, that's what we did :D

Lol

BTTF:HV2

BTTF:HV3

BTTF:HV4

BTTF:HV5

aha...

I wasnt talking with you, so shut up :good:

GREAT avatar btw :eyebrow:

Edited by Thyncho88

Thyncho88 - No need for the insult, the original post was asking for a release date, you and Agent Smith were asking for a progress update. I will admit though that it doesn't give you much hope when you go on this forum after leaving it for a month to find nothing has been posted regarding an update, but nothing we can do.

I did think that the BTTF Mod for GTA3 would be out sooner but looks like those guys are going to outdo the major game creators! So thats gonna take a while.

Thyncho88 - No need for the insult, the original post was asking for a release date, you and Agent Smith were asking for a progress update. I will admit though that it doesn't give you much hope when you go on this forum after leaving it for a month to find nothing has been posted regarding an update, but nothing we can do.

I did think that the BTTF Mod for GTA3 would be out sooner but looks like those guys are going to outdo the major game creators! So thats gonna take a while.

Im in BTTFLC, Those buildings you saw are mine :D

don't boast its rude lol

@ littlewyan we aren't exactly trying to outdo anyone but ourselves we are just trying to make the best mod we can with our current resources.

Yes. The BTTFLC updates look really good! I don't think one can compare the two mods directly because they are built on top of different games.

@Leaf and Thyncho88 You clearly take pride in your work and don't have the 'That'll do' attitude that some people have (not aimed at anyone in particular btw). We need more people like you in the world!

• Like 1

To be fair I've given up on vice city, I'd rather spend my time with GTA san andreas and what I've done so far

• Like 2

@Leaf and Thyncho88 You clearly take pride in your work and don't have the 'That'll do' attitude that some people have (not aimed at anyone in particular btw). We need more people like you in the world!

Thankk you!

All this time waiting and waiting, the mod better be damn well worth the wait!

yeah... and the modders are not even giving us any information about the mod... *sigh* sad :( no one knows how much time do we have to wait for 0.2f.....*double-sigh* .... (i sometimes think they are gonna release it on OCT 21 2015) .. C'mon modders! we know you are seeing this post (even if you are not :P ) please give us some info on 0.2f so that we can take a *sigh* that it is AT LEAST gonna release this year.

EDIT:

And please fix that bloody DESTINATION TIME!

Edited by ishu
  • Like 1

Don't you mean "Damn! Gotta fix that thing!"

Yeahh... almost the same thing except we have nothing to do in it :/

I'm surprised the thread isn't filled with flames and hatred for having dared to ask that question, i guess the community here either matured or left.

Anyways i dug up my old account info just to tell you this: it's been 6 years since 0.2e, give up and move on. Check the status once a year, and if it ever gets released you'll be pleasantly surprised and will have avoided years of frustration.

• Like 2

It's just boring to reply to those comments. I wonder why it's not too boring to ask.. O_o

You're doing it the right way.

• Like 1

No new info because no real area change. The area that's being worked on is the city modeling. It just be "still working on town square." GTA V took 4 years to make. And they had a team of over 100. This mod has like 3. And no one is being paid to do this. So sadly 6 years. I haven't had VC installed for 5 years. I can't do anything either. But I don't check here every day. I just pop in once in a while. This stops you from going insane.

• Like 1