:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ishu

0.2f...= 0.2 forever

Well , it's been soooo many months and it has still not come......... the last time, WHEN THE HELL WILL 0.2F COME?????????????????...... everyone has been waiting but there are no good results.... plssssss tell us when?????

• Like 1

Patience.

this project is not their job, they are not getting payed or anything. and all of them have a personal life and work.

they are doing this on their free time.

but, they maybe don't wanna spend all their free time on coding and stuff when they can spend time with families and friends.

but im sure they are trying to make it work whenever they can.

and now are they just trying to get the mod so bug free as it can be

for every code that may fix a bug, could make another bug.

• Like 1

We've been more then patience with this mod.

They can't even be bothered to make one small little post to tell us what is in or how the mod is doing.

They are letting us down.

• Like 1

We've been more then patience with this mod.

They can't even be bothered to make one small little post to tell us what is in or how the mod is doing.

They are letting us down.

I agree with you :D

"""If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 888 likes, you're gonna see some serious s**t.""" September 24th 2013

"""Come on guys almost 888 likes Just 12 more to go!!! Ya'll wanna see that serious s**t right???""" November 11th 2013

"""For those asking for the teaser, just be patient. Mike is currently working on it. Nagging us about it isn't going to make him finish and release it sooner""" November 14th 2013

And.... today is March 6th 2014

They're playing with us...

If you cant give us a little gameplay or trailer at least give us a little post

If the same question wouldn't come up every now and then, maybe it wouldn't seem so random and redundant to the bttf mod team.

If one of them would say "sorry, but we currently don't have / want to show you anything", then the question will come up again anyway.

Replying to this question is just a sysiphos task. Same goes for asking this.

• Like 1

If the same question wouldn't come up every now and then, maybe it wouldn't seem so random and redundant to the bttf mod team.

If one of them would say "sorry, but we currently don't have / want to show you anything", then the question will come up again anyway.

Replying to this question is just a sysiphos task. Same goes for asking this.

:facepalm: He's the one that wants to know when .2f will be released :uhuh: . We Know it isnt finished, so they dont have a release date. But, We're just asking for a little post telling us the mod's progress , :(

I agree with you :D

"""If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 888 likes, you're gonna see some serious s**t.""" September 24th 2013

"""Come on guys almost 888 likes Just 12 more to go!!! Ya'll wanna see that serious s**t right???""" November 11th 2013

"""For those asking for the teaser, just be patient. Mike is currently working on it. Nagging us about it isn't going to make him finish and release it sooner""" November 14th 2013

And.... today is March 6th 2014

They're playing with us...

If you cant give us a little gameplay or trailer at least give us a little post

Agreed. I believe mike said way back in December the Mod was 88% complete. Cars finished just modelling Hill Valley needed to be completed. I would think since it's been 3 months it would be done. OR we could of got a little post by Mike or anyone what the status is of the mod. Patience by now is lost by most of the people who were into this mod when it was first released. I bet 75% have lost interest and no longer checks the forums or website for updates. If we can't be supplied with just a little information, then what's the point in waiting for something that hasn't come out in years...I'll continue to check the forums weekly, but I won't expect much because the last time Mike mention 0.2f was when he changed the Destination Time to Jan 1 1885 back in December. Months to this mod feels like days. It's been what 4-5 years since 0.2e? I can't even remember when 0.2e was released. That's how long it has been.

Edited by xXGodofLightXx
  • Like 1

good job, you managed to put your own post in the quote..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAT15I-QnBY

• Like 1

guys we all have been waiting for so many months or maybe years for 0.2f.,........ atleast they should give us some info on it............ March has come and they promised the mod would be done under new year........ we have to raise questions or any kind of arguement against them ,.......

(Edit)

(i guess that would be too harsh :/ )

Edited by ishu

I doubt that anything has been promised.

I doubt that anything has been promised.

"" And there will be an update on the way... We plan on revealing big with 888 likes :P ""

Edited by Thyncho88

good job, you managed to put your own post in the quote..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAT15I-QnBY

Lol, I didn't realize that until now.....

They fu*k us in the ass

We should be greatful that they are doing this mod at all, I mean they don't have to finish the mod and release it to the public. They could finish it and keep it to themselves or just abandon it. It has been a long time but it will be worth the wait. If you guys really want to hurry the mod along then why don't you ask if any help is required?

We didn't say we wanted it rushed, we are just asking on it's progress since they don't bother to give a simple update.

We should be greatful that they are doing this mod at all, I mean they don't have to finish the mod and release it to the public. They could finish it and keep it to themselves or just abandon it. It has been a long time but it will be worth the wait. If you guys really want to hurry the mod along then why don't you ask if any help is required?

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: man, you must read all posts before posting :good: ..... idiot..... :whistle:

:facepalm: He's the one that wants to know when .2f will be released :uhuh: . We Know it isnt finished, so they dont have a release date. But, We're just asking for a little post telling us the mod's progress , :(

Edited by Thyncho88

They're making this mod more than 4 years! c'mon Assassin's Creed IV has been made in shorter time. THIS is only mod based on a game, not actual new game. I don't know what to think, but why did they lie us and said that it will be released in 2013... Maybe all of it is just a big fake? Admins don't write anything since some time.

...but why did they lie us and said that it will be released in 2013... Maybe all of it is just a big fake?

That was a prospect. Prospects are not the be all and end all.

Mods can be deleted unexpectedly, like in a HDD crash, but I don't think that applies here, as the mod is spread out over a team.

Mods can take unexpected turns, sometimes almost to the point of abandonment. I don't think this applies here either.

Sometimes bugs in mods have to be found by searching every single last bit of code. I don't think anyone wants to be bored to death listening to that procedure. I'm actually bored doing it myself.

I don't think complaining (especially in capital letters) is going to make the mod come faster, or get on the good side of these admins.

They're making this mod more than 4 years! Admins don't write anything since some time.

I like trains.

You see? Maybe you should write something about mod aren't you? All of you are playing with us -.-

My point exactly.

Assassin's Creed IV has been made in shorter time. THIS is only mod based on a game, not actual new game.

What is the difference between the Assassin's Creed IV team and this one? Find that out, and you'll understand. When creating a mod based on a game, you are limited by the game's resources. So actually in some cases, it is more difficult to create a new game on top of another game's engine.

This topic has to be answered with more subtlety. If this mod is done for free, and most of the regulars are yelling in a frustrated tone to get a mod update, it doesn't make anyone feel good and/or post an update.

Edited by BTTFModMachine
  • Like 2