:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
DMC12fanz

Another help thread for BTTF: HV

My first issue is resolved; but I only have one more problem. The clock tower scene in the BTTF: HV mod never worked for me, neither in 0.2e or 0.2e R2. When I travel to (direct text from time circuits) NOV 05 1955 10:02 PM, I go to the garage and transform my BTTF 1 DeLorean into a BTTF 1 DeLorean w/ hook, drive to the white starting line in Hill Valley, get out, put up the hook, get back in, and set the time circuits. I don't refuel the plutonium reactor, either. The problem is this; I wait until 10:04 PM, but the alarm doesn't go off. There is no rain in the sky, only dark clouds and a little bit of remaining sunset on the horizon which I can see through the clouds. If a screenshot is needed, I will deliver, but in the meantime, can someone help me? I don't expect this problem to be a big deal, only a file or something missing which I can easily aquire. Either way, please help! :'(

First things first:

You can edit your post in your first topic and post an update in a new post. (Admins please merge these topics) ;)

The lightning run date is Nov 12 1955, not Nov 5 1955. There is nothing wrong with your game. :thumbup:

• Like 1

First things first:

You can edit your post in your first topic and post an update in a new post. (Admins please merge these topics) ;)

The lightning run date is Nov 12 1955, not Nov 5 1955. There is nothing wrong with your game. :thumbup:

Sorry, I feel extremely stupid now. The date is clearly my mistake. As for editing my posts, I know how to do that, it's just that my internet isn't feeling up to its full potential today. I'll delete the extra threads :)

EDIT: ADMINS PLEASE DELETE THE OTHER THREADS AND MY POST DOWN BELOW!

Edited by DMC12fanz