:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
racabeast

release 0.2f

See the destination time of the forums time circuits for the release date.

the destination time is getting an error jan 1 1885

EDIT: so does that mean 0.2f was already created 128 years ago??

Edited by ishu

All I have to say in this topic is: :whistle:

• Like 2

the destination time is getting an error jan 1 1885

No, it means we've gotta fix that thing.
  • Like 1

Hahaha! If only I had that link when I showed my dad the clip last night. :P

• Like 1

I think the 1885 error on the site time circuits is a good change. We've all been staring at random dates of 2013 for the whole year. :P

If it was, it would be petrified by now. :blink:

No, it means we've gotta fix that thing.

And you still haven't fixed that thing yet

Just like the trailer you promised months and the mod, we're STILL waiting.

I'm starting to lose interest..

• Like 1

We're all pinned to our seats waiting for that destination time to change. This is not a time to lose interest. Rock on HV! :punk:

Edited by BTTFModMachine

The courthouse square is complete. It's almost ready (according to Mike). We're all pinned to our seats waiting for that destination time to change. This is not a time to lose interest. Rock on HV! :punk:

really?

The team won't loose that much if users getting bored lurking the forum (or asking 'the question'). Whenever they'll have something to show, or share, everyone will be back anyway. And a couple of geeks will always be here so the team won't feel lonly either. q:

• Like 1

So if the mod is almost complete, how come it says on the Mike's Mod Blog Post that the incomplete parts are; Train DeLorean push code, Rogers Locomotive, Hover conversion for 2015 taxi, update of time travel effect of DeLoreans and two more.

Doesn't look like it's "near complete" to me.

You don't know what complexity those things will have in the finished mod, neither do I. So I think It'd be pretty inaccurate to predict a time line for completition of such things from our point of view, especially if the mod team itself can't really tell when they're done.

Also, if you build a boat and when you're nearly finished you notice that there is something really important not working as you planned, you shouldn't let anybody get in there or they won't be satisfied of sealing at all.

While we're waiting we could just read "Grays Sports Almanac" maybe it will say when all the builds will be released? j/k : )

See the destination time of the forums time circuits for the release date.

How come we were told this in December and never got the update in January? It's almost Feburary... I'll continue to wait. Like everyone else.

True.

And just to make sure, no one ever said it 'will' be released at a certain date!

For those who don't get it, the jammed destination time of the forums time circuits don't tell you anything either.

• Like 2

There's gonna be a lot of downloading going on ,when version F is released :good:

"If" it comes out anytime soon...