:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

GTA SA? Or do you mean BTTF SA IOS?

Okay since one member is doing the BTTF version of VC For IOS, I'm making BTTF for SA for IOS. this is a long term project so don't tell me when it's going to be released!

Development starts tomorrow!

I'm making BTTF for SA for IOS

Development starts tomorrow!

Of course you are - everyone wait for this thread to go, nowhere.
  • Like 1

It's kind of upsetting that the VC Bttf:Hv for iOS wasn't finished or the developer gave up on it. I hope this project isn't given up and actually comes out.

Okay I was able to get the DeLorean into gta sa but for someone reason it doesn't move and springboard crashes and restarts in safe mode. I tried this on the ipad 4 and it worked fine. For the iPad 2&3 your going to have some trouble with Cleo. I need some testers to make sure the time circuits work as they should and if the DeLorean dat file should be changed less. Screennies tomorrow!

I also think I will release a beta version of BTTF IOS SA. I already started putting the program together but by judging by the look of things it will be only a Mac Release- windows has to wait a bit more.

This will work on IOS 6.1.3 and 7.x.x (Not 7.1) (You can jailbreak your idevice if your on 6.1.3 or 7.x.x just go to p0sixspwn.com)

Devices that will work running from 6.1.3 to 7.x.x:

iPad 3&4 (iPad 2 has some glitches but will be fixed)

iPad Air

iPad Mini (1st Generation)

iPhone 5&5S&5C (iPhone 4s is VERY unstable)

iPod 5 and possibly iPod 4

iPad users on IOS 7.x.x

Need to install this package in order for everything to work properly except for iPad Mini and Air and 4.

Hopefully the beta should come out next week!

IOS is only on Mac...

I'll be waiting for those screenshots.

Same here; I'm not really interested without screens.

• Like 1

I love to be a tester for this mod! I've got an iPod 5th generation, so if you want a tester for stability and performance on this device I'll gladly help out!

Since Mike dosent think I'm being truthful (HE NEVER THINKS OF ME LIKE THAT) I will release the beta version on Friday.

They will be available to everyone - except mike.

Okay I want to say this publicly-

If I show Mike that I can mod IOS SA into BTTF IOS SA He will give me BTTF VC 0.2f early.

If I lose (That's Mikes decision on what happened if I lose)

So do we have a deal Mike?

Hey StevenLovBttf, just a suggestion:

Instead of arguing about the possibility of your success, just do it. I wish you the best.

Since you did not provide the information you was asked for, on a totally unrelated topic, you might not seem like the most trusworthy person (I'm not saying you're not trustworthy though). However, from my point of view, you're not in the position to ask for such kind of a 'deal'.

"screenshots or it didn't happen" is totally applicable here.

• Like 1

I just ran into a problem here - I installed everything from the BTTF SA Setup program to the IOS Version and now GTA SA crashes on start up. I am looking into the problem.

Can someone help me? Im trying to change the Hotkeys for the Time Circuts to the brake and shoot button but dont know how. Thanks.

Edited by StevenLovBttf

Great I ran into another problem.

The GTA3.img only displays the .dff files but not the .txd files and the time circuits won't turn on unless the DeLorean has the txd files.

Excuse me, StevenLovBttf.

Are you double-topicing (http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=4180#entry80672)!?

listen to me. it was not correct. :thumbdown:

you must use dff can send your mobile. max 800KB/1MB dff files
when you open txt (TXD) use max maybe 1mb or more. I do not know :good:

(txt use open with TXDfu ** er) :welcomeani:
here: http://www.libertycity.ru/files/gta-san-andreas-ios-android/69472-txdf**ker-0.6b-build-379.html

Edited by Delorean88MP
  • Like 1