:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ishu

How Big Will Be 0.2f

Is the Teaser Trailer soon ready at least? I'm so anxious to see this trailer lol

Let's be honest, it's unlikely that we are going to make it within the next 13 days. It's very close, but it's not quite ready for release just yet.

Surprise surprise. Sigh. I give up

Let's be honest, it's unlikely that we are going to make it within the next 13 days. It's very close, but it's not quite ready for release just yet.

D; We really want the update! We've been patient for so long. Why can't you guys release a Beta or something and test it. Then do some Micro updates to fix things that are broken. We really can't wait much longer.

We really want the update! We've been patient for so long.

nice one q;

--

If we would all be beta testers, everyone would try to push different aspects. I'd stress to finish 'this part' while you'd want 'that thing' to be completed.

• Like 1

Is the Teaser Trailer soon ready at least? I'm so anxious to see this trailer lol

Trailer will be put together just as soon as I have the latest models through (1955 courthouse square is now complete)

Surprise surprise. Sigh. I give up

Feel free to pay Liam/Carlos/DK/Mini-Me/Blue to work on it full time, we have jobs and lives - and this is a mod/hobby for us. I don't see anyone flocking to offer help with modelling etc, these things take time.
  • Like 1

I'm sure 0.2f will be worth the wait. :D

So the micro releases thing....will that be like, as buildings and missions are finished, they're released as patches or updates?

• Like 1

I'm sure 0.2f will be worth the wait. :D

I second that. I have been waiting for almost 4 years for version 0.2f of BTTF: HV.

Funny thing is, I first heard of the mod when I was in 7th grade and now I'm in high school taking a Computer Science class to learn code and and PC Repair class to learn how to build a PC. I can wait for 0.2f.

Thanks for being part of this mod Mike, you and everybody have made a BTTF fan really happy.

• Like 1

Yeah, right now I've abandoned 0.2e (sorry Mike). It's too buggy. I'm waiting for the HQ delorean and courthouse square in 0.2f.

For those who are waiting, here's something to brighten the day:

http://youtu.be/G_Sy6oiJbEk

Well, since you won't have the full Hill Valley. Will you at least have the Back to the Future 3 railway? You did send out a teaser video showing the No.131 train and the DeLorean on a train track. Are you guys going to make it so when you reenact the ending of Bttf 3 with the bridge not being completed to upon arrival in 1985 when the bridge is completed? I believe the San Andreas Mod has that, not entirely sure. It would be a nice feature to have with 0.2f. If it ever comes out.

Edited by xXGodofLightXx

I should say a few things to give some ease. I'm sticking around till this mod is done. I wouldn't be wasting 20GB of space, storing the BD master audio tracks from the 3 films. All waiting for any new audio needs.