:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
ishu

How Big Will Be 0.2f

The title says it all.... just curious approx. how big in size will 0.2f be.... if u can tell us...,

Would be amazing if this question would get answered by now after so many people have already asked this without getting an answer.

--

Maybe the team is actually not lying and they really don't know when it will be ready as said quite often.

--

Waiting time doesn't decrease if we know when it will arrive to us anyway.

• Like 1

I think Mike said something about the destination time, as each part of the readout stays the same when refreshed, this will indicate when it will be released, it says 2013, but the time and month are still random, just a question of waiting, the way I see it, the longer we wait, the newer the PCs we are using, consequently by the time 0.2f is released we will have mostly have computers that will run it 100% without frame lagg ;)

That being said, I bet it will be released before Half Life 3 ;)

• Like 1

I think Mike said something about the destination time, as each part of the readout stays the same when refreshed, this will indicate when it will be released, it says 2013, but the time and month are still random, just a question of waiting, the way I see it, the longer we wait, the newer the PCs we are using, consequently by the time 0.2f is released we will have mostly have computers that will run it 100% without frame lagg ;)

That being said, I bet it will be released before Half Life 3 ;)

We need those Pcs, because each building has like 9999999999 textures <_<:confused: , do you understand now? :thumbs:

• Like 2

9999999999 textures

You mean 0.2f or Half Life 3?

Whenn will be ready?? I understand, but i was waiting the mod since 2009, please answer me :D

If any major updates are posted, Mike would post them here.

We need those Pcs, because each building has like 9999999999 textures <_<:confused: , do you understand now? :thumbs:

lol

I think Mike said something about the destination time, as each part of the readout stays the same when refreshed, this will indicate when it will be released, it says 2013, but the time and month are still random

The funny thing is, if it's confirmed for 2013, the Month section should be set to December. There aren't any more months left in this year. :P

The funny thing is, if it's confirmed for 2013, the Month section should be set to December. There aren't any more months left in this year. :P

:zipped: Yes...... lets say it is funny :rolleyes:

I hope the update is released soon! Mike said he was working on the teaser on the Facebook page on November 13, so I hope the teaser is done. I really can't wait anymore for this update! I hope it's released this week, or the day before Christmas. I've been waiting since the first teaser picture was released.

If we all pooled our resources, we could of had the mod finished 4 years ago. I guess it will always be stuck in limbo though.

If 0.2f/3.0 doesn't have the whole Hill Valley map completed or nearing completion, then i might give up with the mod altogether. Most of the Community has already moved on.

Merry Christmas. -_-

If 0.2f/3.0 doesn't have the whole Hill Valley map completed or nearing completion....

It doesn't, Merry Christmas :santa:

The completed 1955 courthouse square (+ 1885, 1985 & 2015 Clocktowers) is what ships with 0.2f.

After that we will be switching to micro-releases similar to what we have done with SA. Expect more frequent releases which will update 0.2f to include the latest models completed.

If any skilled modelers want to help out with other area's of Hill Valley outside of courthouse square, then we would be interested to hear from you.

Expect more frequent releases which will update 0.2f to include the latest models completed.

Gabe Newell said that exact same thing about HL2 updates.

How many years late is episode 3? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Gabe Newell said that exact same thing about HL2 updates.

How many years late is episode 3? :rolleyes:

You can't rush these things ;)

If any skilled modelers want to help out with other area's of Hill Valley outside of courthouse square, then we would be interested to hear from you.

If I wasn't helping BTTF:LC, I would definitely help you, sorry :flowers::good:

You can't rush these things ;)

He said that in the Clang video, a game which is now never being made..

He has such a bad influence.

Orgcon you know as well as I do you'll never give up on this mod/community because you have no place else to go same as the rest of us. :P In 25 years we'll still be playing VC on PC for mods. :P

• Like 3

If we all pooled our resources, we could of had the mod finished 4 years ago. I guess it will always be stuck in limbo though.

If 0.2f/3.0 doesn't have the whole Hill Valley map completed or nearing completion, then i might give up with the mod altogether. Most of the Community has already moved on.

Merry Christmas. -_-

Anyway the mod is going to be released on 2013 (as they have said), so missing 12 days to finish 2013, it will be released these days :')

Edited by Thyncho88

Anyway the mod is going to be released on 2013 (as they have said), so missing 12 days to finish 2013, it will be released these days :')

Let's be honest, it's unlikely that we are going to make it within the next 13 days. It's very close, but it's not quite ready for release just yet.

Let's be honest, it's unlikely that we are going to make it within the next 13 days. It's very close, but it's not quite ready for release just yet.

I think I have the patience to wait for it :dribble2:^_^

can't believe my this topic came out so long.... just waiting for 0.2f......... Patience is Virtue..