:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
xXGodofLightXx

Troubles...

Hey everyone! I know version 0.2e R2 was released to remove some stuff, and make the mod more stable? I guess... I've been experiencing some problems with the mod. First, I installed the mod the way it was shown in the video that Mike posted. Ran it under Administrator and did the compatibility fix. Here's my problem. The game can load up fine, and it runs smoothly no lag what so ever. Sometimes, when I try to get in Back to the future 2 Time machine and go into hover conversion the game crashes. Or, when I got to attach the hook at 10:00 PM when reenacting the ending of BTTF 1 the game crashes. Sometimes the game will crash randomly...I know it's not much to go on with my problem. I don't know if anyone else has this problem that I'm experiencing. I know for a fact this problem is not related to my computer. It can run Vice City perfectly fine without the mod, with no crashes or lag. If anyone has any valuable information on this problem and how to solve it. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

By the way, nice job on the new Models/ DeLoreans! Loving them! Can't wait for the update! Keep up the good work! :)

• Like 1

It is posted that no support help will be given in the GTA: HV forum. Just a rule of thumb. :thumbup:

Anyway, I had the same exact problems! That's why I started modding Back To The Future: San Andreas. It's much more stable.

• Like 1

It is posted that no support help will be given in the GTA: HV forum. Just a rule of thumb. :thumbup:

I think we can make an exception to that rule for the time being, seeing as we never fixed the bug tracker plugin after the upgrade to IPB 3.
  • Like 1

Anyway, I had the same exact problems! That's why I started modding Back To The Future: San Andreas. It's much more stable.

If you had the same problem, was there a fix? Or, is this problem related to the mod?

I've tried mods of HV and just HV itself. The only fix I could find for this would be to not convert to hover in rainy weather. For some reason, the game usually crashed when converting to hover in the rain.

I didn't find a fix for the hook problem.

I've tried mods of HV and just HV itself. The only fix I could find for this would be to not convert to hover in rainy weather. For some reason, the game usually crashed when converting to hover in the rain.

I didn't find a fix for the hook problem.

Okay, I hope the next update we won't get this problem anymore. It's really annoying, in my case.

I'm pretty sure its the audio limits of the Renderware engine. I often found that if too many sounds are trying to be played at once, the game CTD's. And its the same for SA too.

Worse, there is no audio limit adjuster. I've even tried adding more libraries but it never solved the problem.

Edited by Orgcon