:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Jens

Is it possible to let cars drive/people walk in Hill Valley

Well I thought Palmfire was doing it, unless he just did it for himself :huh: Its easy when you know how :P I could do it tonight unless some has already done it, if so, Why haven't you uploaded it you selfish BAS.... :D

Hello !

I do it, yes, but just from bridge to mall. Not into Hill Valley. I must adjust path because cars run over any sidewalk. If this is authorized, I can try to complete it and share it in an fanmade topic....

Hello !

I do it, yes, but just from bridge to mall. Not into Hill Valley. I must adjust path because cars run over any sidewalk. If this is authorized, I can try to complete it and share it in an fanmade topic....

GOOD.

either that or 0.3 but if you do put traffic into HV later on make sure not to put to much. Because to me the roads in HV seem a little thin (except for the main stretch from the start line to the clocktower). May just be an optical illusion or something.

Because to me the roads in HV seem a little thin (except for the main stretch from the start line to the clocktower). May just be an optical illusion or something.

Yeah. It looks kinda thin. It is NOT an optical illusion Honest Joe Statler. It is real. But least there are peds. :lol:

Edited by JohnyTheDotman