:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Fredrik93

My own 3D models

hi everybody, i have been a big fan of the movies since i was 8 when i saw it on tv, im 20 now btw.
and ive always wanted to live the back to the future dream, sadly no one can (except mike who own a delorean)

so this is what ive done to make the best of it, some years ago(6) ive started using cinema and learned everything by myself. so dont be all critict because i dont do it the right way.

how do i show pics?. first time saying something here.

[...] ive started using cinema [...]

Have made the models or have you you made a movie (cinema)?
  • Like 1

In that case, good job!

The train look great.

all the models are still W.I.P so its not completly done yet, so some models missing alot of stuff.
and i dont know how to bodypaint so thats one of my next step to learn :).

and i dont like using other people models becuase i dont feel proud of my work X). but i take inspiration by others.

some models may not be 100% exact but i also do my own "twist" on them.

Very nice!

The DeLorean looks like it has parts from the BTTF: HV car.

• Like 1

This is a very nice Time Train you made :o
I don't know if I can import my model of the time train in Cinema4D ...?

• Like 2

The DeLorean looks like it has parts from the BTTF: HV car.

well i did look at some pictures of the HV delorean some times but im trying to do as much as i can from the screen used :)

I don't know if I can import my model of the time train in Cinema4D ...?

i dont know if that could work, never tried. but there is maybe a tool/addon to make it happen

• Like 1

Do you know if you can import the 3ds or maybe the FBX format in Cinema 4D ?

:)

Do you know if you can import the 3ds or maybe the FBX format in Cinema 4D ?

:)

Cinema 4D can export to 3DS and FBX so i guess it should work the other way around too :)

Hello again my fellow Back to the future fans (not my fans but you get what i mean.. i hope)

Here comes an update of my delorean, this one is not like the other one from the skyway picture.
this is the result of me redoing the delorean because that the other model was old and the first thing i did when i learned modeling,

so this is kinda my delorean V.2 and im gonna try to have so much details as i can :)

bttf_delorean_w_i_p_by_appleorgy-d78gedt

• Like 4

Here comes an update on my train :)

a few things are missing so im going to add them.

and im thinking of adding more of the back to the future stuff i have been doing so there is going to be more :)

bttf_jules_verne_train_w_i_p_2_by_appleo

• Like 4

For anyone that is interested, my progress with the models so far have been going slow these days, why? because i have gone back to school.
but i've started the inside of the Delorean so i got that going on for me.

aaand i have tested all of my BTTF relatad models in Unity(Game engine) and had fun with that.
and to have even more fun, i have tested to sit inside my delorean with the Oculus rift and that was one big dream come true.. sorta..

im also that kinda guy that dont like to spend to much time on a project so i move from project to project, its still BTTF related and these is the other models i'm working on:

Delorean
Jules Verne train

Hill Valley town square

Citroen taxi cab

Griff's car

2015 Ferrari

• Like 1

Gob. Smacked. Would love to see these models in real games, they are extremely detailed and so well crafted. I would be willing to pay $20 for a game with these models in.

Edited by Doctor200004
  • Like 1