:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Agent Smith

0.2f Infomation?

I don't mean to sound like I'm angry or anything, but it's been maybe a year and a half with no updates or even a simple picture from the Team, I mean it would be nice if any of you could take just 5-10 minuites to make a update to keep the fans looking farward to the mod.

I know some of you are going to say the usual "These guys/gals have a life of thier own." I know but why not spare a few minuites to inform us now and then?

On Moddb page people say the mod is dead and you say it isn't, even nothing happens on the Facebook page.

I'm just saying. Surley it shouldn't take this long to do one mod.

What has been done and what needs to be done?

I just got used to the fact that the team is kinda quiet about the progress. They probably have their reasons (and yes, probably lifes).

I don't really care about what those reasons might be but a reason I could imagine is that the team might be able to only show boring stuff at the moment which might then lead to very boring forum spam.

Or half finished stuff which might lead to half finished thoughts.

Or they just don't want to show the crazy stuff because nobody could use it anyway right now and we would all cry and bother them even more to hurry as we already do.

I doubt anyone of the mod team intended to be a internet forum entertainer but instead simply giving us the opportunity to entertain ourselfs by using this mod.

• Like 2

plus half the people saying the mod is dead on moddb are trolls and/or very impatient people that wants things out fast and in a hurry but must I remind you about 0.2e? people rushed the team to get it done. no open close doc's truck, and other stuff that was suppose to be included in 0.2e but wasn't plus bugs... just wait be patient it will be released eventually. :thumbs:

• Like 1

...even nothing happens on the Facebook page.

There's a FACEBOOK PAGE? :shocking:

Or they just don't want to show the crazy stuff because nobody could use it anyway right now and we would all cry and bother them even more to hurry as we already do.

Exhibit A: http://youtu.be/_pImJM9bM7Y

Look at the comments.

...but why not spare a few minuites to inform us now and then?

Maybe there's nothing major to show yet. Have you seen Mike's Mod Blog? This shows what the mod team has done since the last update. If there are any major updates to the progress of the mod, I'm sure it will be posted on this topic. :)

• Like 1

You see, 0.2f isn't dead, its hanging out with BTTF-LC 1.1b. That's all. They just aren't ready yet, lol.

yeah both mods are in whats called finalization hell

And they will probably be there for many years to come.

You paint a dreary picture there. Anyway, PRP (Progress requires patience).

• Like 1

The IFT section exists you know. It's a perk. But you get info early there. This is starting to turn into the Star Trek Excalibur game engine project. People got very annoyed at no visible progess. Where the team opened up a twitter to update people on coding. They litettery just post "I just optimized thrusting coding right now". Just to show things are alive. That would just happen here. In this case it be Our modelers saying "Finished fixing some mesh glithces in the texaco sign." I'm not complaining at all. I'm pointing out that's what would be a update on the mod.

• Like 2

0.2f is a lie. Mike needs that IFT money to mod his Shiny DeLorean. ¬_¬

Mike needs that IFT money to mod his Shiny DeLorean. ¬_¬

And run this site. :P

I also wouldn't mind seeing a shiny DeLorean any day. lol

• Like 1

If college hadn't ended and prevented me from going to work, I would have had some form of 0.2f release with bug fixes (big thing here) and whatever new coding features that don't require models in it.

Looking back, the TC mod was a very big endeavour. Modding a time travelling delorean in was a lot easier to do and maintain in retrospect. I think both teams just lacks the manpower and time to finish the game. I would like to continue, but for me, work and money comes first so I can make a living, and I'd rather have free time to do some of things I like to do.

Btw....we have a facebook page?!

• Like 2