:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

Movie Help.

Sorry Guys for asking so many questions but i need your help.

1.How Do I remove the Radio Title in GTA SA? (Meaning When ever i get into the DeLorean It Tells me what station it is on. How Do I remove This?)

2. How Do I remove the Place Names In GTA SA? (Meaning When ever i get into a new state it says at the bottom right corner of the screen exp. Bone County , Verdant Medows etc.)

3. How Do I Radio Control Another Delorean while in another Delorean? So I can send 2 Deloreans Speeding up To 88 MPH in opposite directions.

Thanks!

Answers:

1. Edit the American.gxt. I will send you an editor for SA if you would like.

2. Same as #1.

3. That's a coding project. It's a feature in BTTF: LC. I'm sure they could help you. I'll take a look at the issue as well. I'd also like that feature in SA. ;)

I hope this helps!

Answers: 1. Edit the American.gxt. I will send you an editor for SA if you would like. 2. Same as #1. 3. That's a coding project. It's a feature in BTTF: LC. I'm sure they could help you. I'll take a look at the issue as well. I'd also like that feature in SA. ;) I hope this helps!
If you can send me the text editor that would be really helpful. And for the Two DeLoreans there are four videos on it for GTA VC. Search for it on YouTube.

For numbers 1 and 2, can't you also just turn off the HUD, blips, subtitles, etc?

Also, did you post your VIN's yet, Steven?

• Like 1

I did but they still show up.

My What Now?

By the way for your teleport script do i have to download Deloreans88MPH mod or can i just use my telltale DeLorean and the original mod?

For numbers 1 and 2, you can also just create a text file with an .fxt extension in "..\CLEO\CLEO_TEXT\" containing strings used in american.gxt (use gxt editor to see string names). See 'bttf.fxt' for an example.

Also, did you post your VIN's yet, Steven?

• Like 1

I am sorry but i can not post my VIN.You will just have to look at the pics.

There still are no pictures. :no:

If you have photos of your car, post them on the forum; otherwise, we cannot believe you. :thanks:

• Like 1

If you can send me the text editor that would be really helpful.

Check your inbox.

By the way for your teleport script do i have to download Deloreans88MPH mod or can i just use my telltale DeLorean and the original mod?

I modified the one from Delorean88MP's mod because it has weather and traffic by date. The original mod doesn't have that. So, I would recommend Delorean88MP's mod.

Awwww. Can I still use Trances DeLorean in it?

Yes.. You'll have to mod it in again yourself, though.

You do know Steven, the longer you take to post photos of your car or the VIN numbers here, the less credible you become. :whistle:

• Like 1

I working on them! My camera is broke and I can't give pics now. besides I already busy with making my telltale movie. Anyway, Does anyone know how to remove markers in GTA SA?

That's a coding issue. If you want to remove all markers, just edit main.scm. If you do, none of your save games would work. The CLEO markers can be removed easier.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

As Mike said, all you need to do is type 5 digits:

just write the last 5 numbers of the VIN from both cars.

If you need a visual representation, this is all we want to know:

dYddHqF.jpg

• Like 1