:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
RazorX

My Hill Valley Mods

ok guys got another update for you, this is an update to my fence map and this one is pretty cool.

what ive done is add new posters over the top of the old ones so now without hunting through the files to mod tiny pictures you can use this map and change them to full hd pictures, included in the download are back to the future pictures and most of them are 1920x1080 uncompressed you can see the pictures that are included in the download by watching the video and if you want to replace the pictures simply load up txd workshop and select one of the txd files and import your picture and your done so no more messing around and still ending up with not very good quality images heres the download:

BTTF Sunshine Autos Fence & HD Posters.rar - Removed (Update On Page 4)

heres a short video for you to see what i mean and as i said with this mod you can now easily change the posters and have them as high quality as you like :)

and trust me when i said the video doesnt do it justice when i have time i might also add ones to the large billboard at sunshine autos too i will have to see if i have the time.

i am not held responsible if people use this to put dirty hd pictures all over there sunshine autos lol

Edited by RazorX

hey guys i just made these:

6zdj.png

d3q3.png

they look pretty good if i say so myself the only problem is i cant seem to find the picture of einstein they used :( can anyone help me

Edited by RazorX

ok ive found the picture but i have a slight issue the picture i have is the full version and the one in the movie is slightly cropped to the right and if i crop mine to match it kinda makes him look fat so i will work on it but i think mine may have to be the full version so it wont exactly match the movie but it is the exact same photo if that makes sence, i will upload pictures in a bit.

UPDATE:

i found where the issue was i was leaving his legs in but the one in the movie is terrible if you look close it looks like they folded a larger picture up to fit in so in a way mine is the more accurate lol.

heres a quick preview of it on my pc (this pic that is not it in game, havnt done that yet)

2rom.png

im sure you will agree its as good as your gonna get :)

UPDATE 2:

what do you think of this modified one? is it better you think

nwce.png

Edited by RazorX

is there anyone here that does there own stuff? so knows about scm coding ect because im having an issue with something

1. after trying to create a new gate from scratch to perfectly fit the gap i cant seem to get it to work it just wont open what am i doing wrong

2. how do i set up an object in such a way so it doesnt dissapear when i turn the camera to the left or right so much

Edited by RazorX

ok guys here is my new and maybe final custom map release for sunshine autos this will NOT overwrite any of the sunshine autos map this release contains the following:

(all of these are created by me, let me know if they are any issues)

1. Custom Fence 1

impb.png

2. Custom Fence 2

ic6a.png

3. Custom Sign 1

ztpb.png

4. Custom Sign 2

xi16.png

5. Custom Poster 1

tfna.png

6. Custom Poster 2

xqt1.png

7. Custom Picture

8eyb.png

8. Custom BTTF Pictures (From Doc's Mantelpiece)

r4j.png

9. Custom Billboard 1&2

grt3.png

10. Custom Billboard 3&4

isrm.png

Notes:

• All 4 Billboards Have Seperate Images.
  • Most Images Are 1920x1080 Uncompressed So You May Want To Compress Them or Replace Them With Your Own.
  • Replacing The Images Is A Simple Matter of Replacing The Images In The TXD Files.
  • If You Are Replacing The Images In The 4 BTTF Pictures You Will Loose The Wooden Frame Unless You Alter The Image Itself.
  • All The Pictures Above Are What You Get In The Download.

Download

Compressed TXD's

Enjoy..

Edited by RazorX
  • Like 2

if anyone replaces these with there own images please upload screenshots for everyone to see :)

Edited by RazorX

im trying to update my water i want it looking more realistic i want it dark where i cant see the bottom but no matter what images i use i get a lighter area around where i am in the water how do i fix this i dont want to have a lighter area around me i want it to all look the same and not be able to see the bottom if that makes sence.

im from the uk i dont want crystal clear water lol

UPDATE:

heres were im at:

d795.png

Edited by RazorX

I don't know at all on how to do it. however here is a guess. texture the sand texture that's under the water to the texture you use for the water. if it works please show :thumbup: