:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
StevenLovBttf

My Brand New BTTF Map and Time Travel Modfor GTA SA

Hey Guys! I've been working on the plot for my BTTF THE GAME Movie and I have ran into a road block. Since the only 2 Maps that I'm using that are 1931 Hill Valley and 1876 Hill Valley (That one I made by my self) I figured out that Marty And Doc can't just stay around in the Town Square. That would be boring. So I am making this!

Map:

Hill Valley in San Andreas

I am Converting San Ferrio into Hill Valley! It will feature the BTTF Game Models including some of the GTA SA models. It will feature the Town Square , the Highway , the Mcfly House and the Drive in Theatre (Since it isn't shown in 1985 , I will add some signs that it has been abandon).

Download Link:

Still No Download!

Time Travel Mod:

The Times show where you will end up.

Jul 18 1876 - You Will Travel To The Desert near the Cave that Marty Used to Hide The DeLorean in 1885.

Jan 01 1885 to Dec 31 1885 - You will Travel to The Desert Road Near Las Burgas (A.K.A 1885 Hill Valley)

Between Jan 01 1886 and Jun 02 1931 - You Will Spawn On The Highway that Leads From San Ferrio to Las Santos.

Jun 03 1931 to Oct 13 1931 - You Will Spawn On The Road near The Town Square. (U don't want people to realize you have a Time Machine)

The Rest Of The Times and where you will teleport is going to be shown soon.

*Whew My Fingers need to rest*

• Like 1

Lol you took my idea, maybe we should work together?

Your Idea? I was making a trailer for my movie when I got up , slipped , and hit my head on the desk. And when I came to I had a vision , a vision of this! The Flux Capacitor! Oh wait sorry I had a vision of Making This mod! If you want to work together that's fine with me.

• Like 1

Ok, you got skype?

Because we could work together, and talk to each other about jobs we have to do? Also sorry I wish I could mod, but I can work for 3 weeks. I have to reinstall windows next week. Sorry but I will work when I can.

With you two collaborating on the maps, I'm sure a great Hill Valley will come out of it.

"That's how you came up with the idea for the Hill Valley Map, which is what makes HV Eras possible."

Right.

Its weird that you Steven posted this exacly 2 days later when I made my post. Im feeling you trying to hate on me. I know you left me by myself, ok fine do that. I don't care. Just don't go and steal my idea. I don't care if its not same or its similar. I first posted it, so if you had something to add, you could simply help me, but now. I don't give a f**k. :shifty:

???? What did I do??? It's like everyone is a different person today!

@Dark I did not steal your idea. I was making a mod for my movie like Skrapmetal was making mods for his movie. Exp. I made a brand new Airport Time Tavel mod for the movie. And sorry for leaving u on Skype. I was kinda of mad/crazy about something.

Edited by StevenLovBttf

Could you post a video with your new mods once you're done, separate from the BTTF The Game movie?
As a crazy old lady once said "I'm not drunk you reprobate , I'm a time traveler" Oops not that I mean, "Sure! Let me get a page out of the hymnal" Never mind I will post a video when it is finished.
  • Like 1