:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
dark_messiah

Total Conversion BTTF SA Mod!

Look, if someone would FINALLY READ WHAT I Say!!

Please make DAMN PERFECT mod!! Everybody would be happy!

LoadgamePL, Delorean88MP, Mike guys! Stop crying about permissions!! Make big mod, better then Vice's version!!

If you guys could do it, every one who loves BTTF, GTA's would
download it. And Im pretty sure people would donate, if you could
release something FANTASTIC!

Complete Re-Creation of BTTF from every mod there is, cars, guns, (maybe later missions)

Cmon people! Be awesome, creative. Please listen to me for once! I could try to help.

People would enjoy 1 to 2 GB mod that has everything BTTF can offer!

Somebody should finally do something.

Edited by dark_messiah

You are aware this mod will eventually erase the standard map and replace it with HV, thus moving toward total conversion right?

• Like 1

With the teleport mod, I believe the SA map is a good change. Rather than time changing everything, multiple times exist within one map, thus reducing the amount of necessary coding to be done.

Permissions (if violated) can get you the boot.

Well if someone could get all permissions, and get like team of 5 skilled mod makers, including BTTFModMachine. The mod could be done. Besides most of stuff is already made, all that is needed is to pack everything in 1 installer. Get every model,script,thing and pack it into 1 installer. Really someone should do this.

Very humble BTTFMod Machine. That gets you places in life.

Well if someone could get all permissions, and get like team of 5 skilled mod makers, including BTTFModMachine. The mod could be done. Besides most of stuff is already made, all that is needed is to pack everything in 1 installer. Get every model,script,thing and pack it into 1 installer. Really someone should do this.

I think your vision of a complete BTTF mod differs from this team's. Everything is not done and in fact far from it. Were not talking about a texture edited, K.I.T.T. combined, slap stick Moddb quality mod. Were talking about a high quality, original, multifaceted, project when once completed will have multiple different missions, time era's, models, and vehicles. All original, not pooled from various sites around the net. Please try to take a moment to understand the difference.

• Like 1

We are (quote-unquote) "crying" about permissions because it is the right thing to do. How would you like it if someone stole your project that you worked so hard to make and they didn't even ask first? That is what permissions is all about. Apart from open-source CLEO scripts.

• Like 1

Oh all of you just shut the hell up. He is right you know. And all of you are crying about permissions and sh!t.

Be careful, statements like that can get you banned...

Don't think that creating a username "Yourscared" gives you any authority over the mod team and the rest of us. We know who you are, and you don't scare us.

Also, until we see some of your work you can't prove anything to us who work hard to make what we willingly distribute.

If the world was flat, then we would be able to get all of the permissions, but there is good reason why some people don't want their files being manipulated.

Edited by RobertBlox

They are right. You're just crying.. Is it freaking hard to talk together about mod idea?

Edited by oswi54

They are right. You're just crying.. Is it freaking hard to talk together about mod idea?

See post #6!

• Like 1

Ok guys, let the BIG MEN work on A "perfect mod". Lets all wait like 5 years, and maybe! we will get to "see" version 0.1a

Ok 5 years! Just hold on.

It's gonna be way longer than five years. ;)

It's gonna be way longer than five years. ;)

Ok, um 25 years then. Or prolly by then the project will be long DEAD, and theres going to be BTTF mod for GTA 5. hah, or awesome BTTF GAME (yes I know thers already game, but its not close to the movie).

You didn't pay for a bttf mod so you can't demand on a protuct.

Its an idea by some enthusiasts who are doing that just because its a nice way (mostly; I hope) to waste their time.

We have the possibility to get most of the fun things out of this creative process for our pleasurable time wasting.

You, on the other hand, are just wasting your time for nothing by talking it down while you could do the exact same thing for making your day a little nicer. I'm sorry for you.

• Like 1