:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
SonicSouz

BTTF SA Programist Janurary 3, 2012 Source Code

I Think I mentioned this in another topic, but it was on topic so, I am wondering if anyone has knows about someone named Programist who made modifications the BTTF SA 0.3.2 code and added more features such as all the DeLoreans and improved effects, a teleport code that lets you teleport to in the timecircuits.cs (which I myself am trying to figure out how to make usable on all DeLoreans),a Railroad mission, RC DeLoreans, etc. It also has K.I.T.T and C.A.R.R.

I got it from here: http://bttf-sg-mod.ucoz.ru/load/back_to_the_future/source_code_for_gta_sa/sourse_code_01_03_2012/8-1-0-349

It also looks a lot like Delorean88MP's All DeLorean Add-ons mod.

• Like 1

it is prohibited by saying something person.

because I have help with Russia code

These big red letters are beautiful, though for me it doesn't sound like SonicSouz would call anyone a thief (SA cleo code is 'open source' anyway - stealing impossible). SonicSouz just noted similarities. If its actually the same code.. cool. ;)

Yes. 3 words. Beau ti ful!

I am still looking for the cutscene/instant spawn scripts. Were those made by Programist as well?

Edited by BTTFModMachine

programist makes the new source code from scratch will be released in the year 2013-2014

I know the password file download source code 01032012 ask me in a PM

Yes. 3 words. Beau ti ful!

I am still looking for the cutscene/instant spawn scripts. Were those made by Programist as well?

If you are referring to the time help script in which a DeLorean spawns via temporal displacement reentry then yes.

Edited by SonicSouz

Could anyone send me the files through a forum message? :P

i.e. A mediafire link

I too am interested in the cutscene/instant re-entry spawn code if someone could message me the info I would appreciate it. Big love to all the forum members.

If someone could PM me the cutscene/instant spawn scripts also (either by this forum or on youtube), that would be great!

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Old test)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6yDeZEQeDQ

As PozitiVBttF say, there is WIP now and Programist build this from scratch (due to ownership issues)

Edited by -BPS-
  • Like 1