:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
rdc5288

BTTF SA distance spawn

Hi everyone who takes time to read this post.

A few years ago I remember seeing a spawn for the BTTF 2 delorean in GTA SA where when you pressed "2", (depending on the file you had in your CLEO folder) a delorean would TT spawn either at ground level or flying and land close to you. For the love of everything BTTF related I cannot find a copy of these spawn CLEO files anywhere, if someone can either provide a copy or teach me how to do it myself I would be very thankful.

In Delorean88MP's mod:

http://youtu.be/RdzKFdddFIk

There is a time_help.cs file which lets you spawn a BTTF2 delorean (using cutscene) in front of you by pressing t + h. However, when you do. a ped, usually your player model, comes out of the delorean, refuels it and gets in the delorean with you. You then time travel to Oct 21 2015 4:33 PM and get out. The ped refuels Mr. Fusion and gets in and flies away.

Or you can kill the ped before he refuels Mr. Fusion when you spawn the delorean. That way you can freely time travel to whenever you wish.

I know that del thank you, I was hoping to find the flying delorean spawn where you would press "2" and you'd see the reeentry effects in air a delorean would come out hover for a while and land close by to you, if someone could creat or teach me I would do it myself

You could try spawning a helicopter version of the time machine, and then calling a time travel script. There is a Russian source code that spawns time machines, not helicopters, by cutscene or instant, but I can't seem to find it.

Hmm...Russian...that sounds familiar..I think your right, that might be the one I had ages ago..but yes can't seem to find it...I was just thinking that a what with the new source code, if a flying delorean was spawned, it would now have underside lights as I recall the code originally uploaded by blue did not (when using the autopilot) so I might try creating one...but someone would need to help me as I know sweet F.A about CLEO coding...I'm more of an end user than a programmer lol