Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFModMachine

Back To The Future: San Andreas Modifications by BTTFModMachine

Okay. A few things.

Please stop multiple posting. You can edit your posts.

The lightning scene works on Delorean88MP's and Programist's mods. The stock source code 1105 does not have that feature.

You cannot teleport from one map to another. You can only teleport within one game, unless you find a way to combine the maps together.

@BTTF3_DeloKITT: xD

I think he meant teleporting from one city to another to give the illusion of time travel- for example, I've seen modifications that have the town in the desert near san fierro (where Marty was hunting for Doc in 1962 in lost in time part 3) as 50s Hill Valley, and then have San Fierro as 1980s Hill Valley, and then that tiny town in the desert as 1885 Hill Valley.

So I think he means where can he find a teleporting timecircuits.cs

but where i can download the source code 1105 or the time circuits tele

portation

i mean the teleportation example when your delorean run to the airport and travel to 1881 and go to lost santos

sorry for my bad english

Edited by DELOREANTIMEMACHINE

The source code 1105 is available on this site (in the downloads section), but as I mentioned earlier:

The stock source code 1105 does not have that feature.

:P

That first video is super old. It uses a different coding technique than the one I used.

Notice in that second video that the delorean teleports after cutscene time traveling, not before.

The download links for my teleport script are in the description of this video: http://youtu.be/EzViyBhO414

HOW DID YOU GET THE TIMECIRCUITS ?

CAN YOU GIVE ME A LInk ON THE TIMECIRCUITS ON THIS LINK http://youtu.be/EzViyBhO414

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Un9idjDNQpUteleportation with cutscene how do you do that ? give control

hit by lightning pls to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dul_e4i_0ew TO SOLVE MY PROBLEm

See this topic for the updated timecircuit simulator: http://www.bttfhillvalley.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=4049

Most of the time, if you see a video use some awesome-looking cutscene time travel teleportation, it is actually some very humble video editing. :D That's what I did. I don't have a cutscene teleport script.

I'll let you in on a secret: that lightning scene was another video editing trick of mine. I don't have a working lightning script for uokka's hover mod, so I edited in some blue flashes and sound effects. Another reason why that sequence was done from inside the car. :P It really looks fake to me. :blink:

ahh ok

BUT HOW TO USE THAT TIMECIRCUIT SIMULATOR

your delorean bttf 2 thats bullet or alpha mine when i install the soundpack with saat and i play gta i try the sound but not working an alpha car sound of delorean its bugging ?

this is big problem of me

SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH :(

Hi, is there a new updates of this mod? sorry for my bad english. Im really interested on this mod, i already downloaded so many files and its somewhat working now. but there are still some bugs like i cant see my time circuit. i really really want to play this mod please help. and also what are the controls

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm currently experiencing a glitch with the BTTF2 Delorean- upon time travelling in flightmode, the car loses the ability to ascend and instead descends straight towards the ground. The other Deloreans are fine when they time travel in flightmode, which leads me to believe that it might be something to do with the original Minimod?

This is a video of what's happening:

For some reason, after my first travel, the Time Circuits don't show up anymore.

Edit: Apparently it was related to the timecircuits from the teleport script. Replacing it with another one worked.

Edited by NotGigo

A question, I read the first post and saw a VERY LONG post with many links, can someone be kind enough to provide me with a working link with as most stuff as they can? Since almost all the links are broken

Fck i erase all of my collection delorean and its so cool the train , taxi delorean , the bluedelorean, the kitt ,the DMC delorean  and its so many collection the loading screen i forgot the link of it pls send me the link by pm on me  and im finding it whole time and i dint find it all collection of it the cars all of cars its already long time deleted it                 and your Time Travel Script fixed 3 is Missing i cant download it pls Reupload

On 27/12/2015 at 4:51 AM, DELOREANTIMEMACHINE said:

Fck i erase all of my collection delorean and its so cool the train , taxi delorean , the bluedelorean, the kitt ,the DMC delorean  and its so many collection the loading screen i forgot the link of it pls send me the link by pm on me  and im finding it whole time and i dint find it all collection of it the cars all of cars its already long time deleted it                 and your Time Travel Script fixed 3 is Missing i cant download it pls Reupload

The links are broken. Thankfully someone has the files revived. :) Link:https://mega.nz/#F!qBw1yDyJ!2SGPsKDX04IPAiKu2LPngg

Do you still have the traffic by time script? I would love to use it! Maybe replace the car models with in-game ones though?