:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFModMachine

Back To The Future: San Andreas Modifications by BTTFModMachine

Instead of messing with all those tools, I'd strongly recommend to try San Andreas Mod Loader. It's awesome.

It's super nice and easy to use. If a file can't get loaded by ML, you can still install it the old way using whichever tools you like.

For .IMGs, I prefer IMG Tool 2.0 .

• Like 2

This point you made about the use of cleo 3 for the mod and cleo4 .

Are you saying i can't use the mini mod1..3.2 ,if i'm going to use cleo 4?

(and do you mean the newest cleo 4?)

I use CLEO 4.1 and yes, you can use the mini mod with CLEO 4. In fact, I install the mini mod before I install Delorean88MP's mod.

on the first page of this thread ,do i download the last updated link or is it needed to download all the links?

i have "BTTFSA Modifications By BTTFModMachine.zip"(7mb approx.)

and "Source Code JAN032012 by Programist" +his hover board and train.

and about the post above ,where can i get Delorean88MP's mod?

I have a few small files from delorean88mp (biff mission and loading screens),but has he released a larger mod.?

I have loads of files downloaded over a period of time,but to be honest my backups are in a mess and i don't remember if some of the files i have are even useful now.

===========================================================

SIDENOTE: gtavice city bttf.

i have these two large rar files one called bttf 3.5.rar (1.49 GB)

and the other is BTTF by NegatiV and technoman.rar 2.03 GB

I think they are both from same person/persons.

They appear to modded gtavc .

Does anyone know anything about these?

I got them of a russian site ages ago,but could never find any info about them in any forum.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

another file i have is HV_2F.EXE 101 MB
by andrei.smondarev .

I presume it's just some fan made version and not a proper BTTFHV site release.

CHEERS.

Thanks to all the modders here for releasing great mods.

P.S..sorry about all the questions,my brain is not as snappy as it once was.

Age has taken its toll :(

Edited by chubbychops

Wow,that's a shock,i wasn't aware of that.

I thought something wwas a bit off about it.

When you run the installer ,a message comes up saying something about "If you upload this some where else or use it without my permission,i will contact the administrator of the site and get you banned."

I was thinking at that point ,somethings not quite right here.

Thanks for letting me know,i'll delete it.

===================================================

Does anyone know of a common issue that might cause san-an to freeze just as the words come up at the beginning for Francis intl. Airport,it's meant to go to the airport arrival cutscene,but it just seems to stay there,and i have to kill it with a process killer

I'm using ."Source Code JAN032012 by Programist" .

I installed the mini mod first and then removed the cleo folder and then copyed over the remaining files from

programists archive,including his cleo folder.

I used Alci's IMG Editor 1.5 with the "copy and remove if found" command. to put the required files into gta3.img,clicked ,save and then rebuild.

Sidenote:

would it be better to use Delorean88MP's mod.?

If so can someone be kind and point me to a link for it,thanks.

Edited by chubbychops

Anything could case a freeze at that point.

However, when adding / replacing files in gta3.img, make sure they don't already exist in bttf.img.

For totally getting rif of those problems, use

San Andreas Mod Loader. (;

• Like 1

Sidenote:

would it be better to use Delorean88MP's mod.?

If so can someone be kind and point me to a link for it,thanks.

http://youtu.be/RdzKFdddFIk

I don't like the fact that in the Jan 03 2012 mod, time travel mods for all cars are crammed into one .s cleo file. In Delorean88MP's mod, there are separate .s files for each delorean, making it easier to add more delorean time travel cars.

My mods for Delorean88MP's mod change the effects to match the ones from Source Code 1105 by the mod team. You cannot install those effect mods on Programist's mod (unless you port the effects from one mod to the other).

Hope this helps and you get this working!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@uokka: I would recommend the mod loader for testing mods. I think it would be all right to replace files if one knows what he is doing. ;)

• Like 1

Wow,that's a shock,i wasn't aware of that.

So he stole it,bad man.

I thought something wwas a bit off about it.

When you run the installer by andrei.smondarev ,a message comes up saying something about "If you upload this some where else or use it without my permission,i will contact the administrator of the site and get you banned."

I was thinking at that point ,somethings not quite right here.

Thanks for letting me know,i'll delete it.

I'm an admin of the site,
andrei.smondarev did not steal modes
mod stole one man under the name Herfusion he put a link to bttf team page moddb

@ BTTFModMachine,

I agree. It's a great tool for testing mods.

But it's not limited to just testing.. I just tryed to install Indra P's HQ hand models on my Anderius installation, but the .DFF allone, which I had to extract from my modded SA (since the server for Indra P's downloads is down), doesn't seem to be the complete mod. Now I have no idea what else belongs to that mod. This wouldn't have happen if I was using ML for that mod in the first place. (;

Also, the tools used to edit GTA's files are mostly pretty old and buggy and can even sometimes produce bad results / corrupted files.

With ModLoader, you never have to repair your installation - Re/Moving a single folder is enough.

Imagine how easy it is to install mods for people that never modded GTA before.. Ah, so easy! I think I fell in love, sorry.

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply,Bttfmodmachine,i'll try from the link you posted.

It's great we have people like you and others here putting out some great ,enjoyable(for peeps like me) work.

EDIT:I just realised i think i have that mod ,it's about 578mb, BTTF SA INSTALL.exe.

i need to start cataloguing my files better,my memorys so bad,it's not funny.

so i don't need the mini-mod vb1.32 ,just Delorean88MP's mod,?

------------------------

uokka,i found your modloader on gta garage,sounds very intersting,it's something that will hopefully make life a lot easier for loading mods.

I have something from ages ago, called GTA San Andreas Mod Manager v.O7 by rottenfish,

though i've never actually used it.

P.S..That alien city/Anderius mod is pretty amazing,some of those russian modders do some very very good modding for a lot of pc games.

Edited by chubbychops
  • Like 1

Thanks. The thrill of putting together these mods to a mod can sometimes be so great that it's more fun than playing the mod itself. I think that's Chronic Mod Development Disappointment (C.M.D.D.) :P

@uokka: I wasn't able to use mod loader to add UltraThingy to my SA. Crashed my game. Maybe because I already had a d3d9.dll in the SA root. Do you have any suggestions?

• Like 1

[...]

uokka,i found your modloader on gta garage, [...]

Not my ModLoader. Made by LINK/2012.

--

.DLLs and .ASIs Don't work well currently. Also several file formats are not yet supported. But the most important stuff, which makes ModLoader so awesome for me, are .DFFs, .TXDs and AUDIO files. Also several config files. You can even create one folder inside the ModLoader folder, containing a vehicle .DFF & .TXD, plus its required handling.cfg / vehicle.ide / carcols.dat / carmods.dat lines in a single text file. Bam.. installed. Oh, I'm off-topicking again..

If you want to load UltraThing while already using a d3d9.dll, you can either try NTAuthority's 'fixed' SALA (sorry, dont have a link) or try chainloading it with ENBSeries. The latter is what I did to make UT's reflections work on Win7, without even having ENB activated.

[PROXY]
EnableProxyLibrary=1
InitProxyFunctions=1
ProxyLibrary=d3d9_UltraThing.dll

I'm an admin of the site,
andrei.smondarev did not steal modes
mod stole one man under the name Herfusion he put a link to bttf team page moddb

Ah!,My apologies to andrei.smondarev.

andrei.smondarev is nice guy :)

Edited by chubbychops

Thanks,Uokka ,i keep thinking modloader is yours :)

------------------------------------------------------------

Uokka ,what is this file i have?

uokka's_modified_BttF_SA132.7z

DESCRIPTION:

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

uokka's modified BttF SA mini mod jan 2012.

· This is my modified version of the "BttF SA mini mod" incuding old and new bugs
and the option to actually fly with a hovering/floating car!
Crappy source code included.

-------------------------------------

Is this out of date now,or still usefull?

----------------------------------------------------------

p.s....NTAuthority's 'fixed' SALA File Size: 68.26KB

original post march 2011(gtaforums)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r5rrnn

Edited by chubbychops

P.S..That alien city/Anderius mod is pretty amazing,some of those russian modders do some very very good modding for a lot of pc games.

I combined Delorean88MP's BTTF mod with the Alien City/Anderius mod. I'm finishing a few things with it before I (probably) would post a video on this topic (hint hint). Not 100% sure of when though. It contains uokka's hover and Programist's animated wormhole, both which I have never seen another BTTFSA modder do with Anderius.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

Can't post this too often.
Klick HERE -> San Andreas Mod Loader (made by LINK/2012).

--

@ BTTFModMachine,

Exactly what I'm doing currently. (: But with only my stuff.

Since Anderius came up in the shoutbox. yesterday?

Edited by uokka
  • Like 1

Who.. chubbychops or me.

But anyway, just post it. (:

• Like 1

1.yes ,that sounds great,post it .

A new way to get marty would be great.

2. Mixing up Anderius and bttf is a mod waiting to happen :)

Obviously,you've got the whole future city thing going on,so there could be all sorts of ways to do that.

Boy,i wish i'd learnt modding when i was a bit younger and had the patience one needs to be sucessful at it.

Though i get a lot of fun out installing them and tweaking .

Edited by chubbychops

Download this Marty Mcfly (not mine):

http://www.mediafire.com/download/l40caahb3kulo25/marty+mcfly+skin.zip

You will extract a txd and a dff from it. Rename both the txd and dff to heck1.txd and heck1.dff. Replace in GTA3.img or use mod loader.

Download my edited script:

http://goo.gl/3xFbTa

Copy and Paste the .cs file in your CLEO folder. Then, start your game. Make sure you rename the txd and dff and replace in GTA3.img first (otherwise you will not get Marty).

WHY Heck1? Because this ped does not spawn on the street or in a car anytime. It only spawns in one mission, where CJ kills the heck1 ped.

Good luck!

• Like 1

[...]

Boy,i wish i'd learnt modding when i was a bit younger and had the patience one needs to be sucessful at it.

[...]

It's never too late.

[...]

Though i get a lot of fun out installing them and tweaking .

I think we're all noobs who do just that.

--

@ BTTFModMachine,

Have you just installed CLEO 4 on Anderius or did you remove any CLEO 4 opcodes from my hover code?

Damn, CLEO 3 audio opcodes are so loud.. scares my neighbors to death in the middle of the night. And me too.

Edited by uokka
  • Like 1

i install the mini-mod 1.3.2 and it starts and works ok.

Then i install delorean88mp mod and it is stuck at "Franicis intl airport" before cutscene.

I think it might be something related to the audio files.(or cleo prob.)

I will have to spend some time figuring out which file or files are causing the problem.

EDIT: that's great ,thanks for the new Marty files.!

Deloreans88mp mod after install puts some folders in the game folder.

odels

ext

ata

are these supposed to put into ,models ,text and data folders.?

Edited by chubbychops

@ BTTFModMachine,

Have you just installed CLEO 4 on Anderius or did you remove any CLEO 4 opcodes from my hover code?

Damn, CLEO 3 audio opcodes are so loud.. scares my neighbors to death in the middle of the night. And me too.

Yes. My Anderius is running CLEO 4. If there was a sudden BTTF reentry sound in the middle of the night, I'd be like "There goes CLEO 3 again." xD :P

EDIT: that's great ,thanks for the new files.

Deloreans88mp mod after install puts some folders in the game folder.

odels

ext

ata

are these supposed to put into ,models ,text and data folders.?

No problem. Oh, and leave these folders as they are. I don't know why they are there, but I haven't touched them...ever.

Edited by BTTFModMachine

[...]

Then i install delorean88mp mod and it is stuck at "Franicis intl airport" before cutscene.

[...]

This doesn't help?

---

Oh, and leave these folders as they are. [...]

DAFUQ!?

I havn't tryed this mod but this doesn't look like a successful installation process.. O_o

I think they're leftover folders from the mod development.

It's not really an installer, either. It's a WinRAR SFX archive. I would personally use NSIS.

Anyway, it worked for me. The mod extractor includes a GTA3.img, so I don't know how the mod loader would work here.

Edited by BTTFModMachine