:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
BTTFModMachine

Back To The Future: San Andreas Modifications by BTTFModMachine

@ BTTFModMachine, thnxsss man, I'll try that and wait for the new Crysis DeLorean's that DeLorean88MP is releasing on jan. 14...

@ Dokter911

What do you mean ? That I must install DeLorean88MP's mod first and then the official 0.1.3.2 mod ? I don't think that is the right way, because BTTFModMachine didn't said that...

Edited by Darth-Sidious

is a problem of my gta sa i stall any mod gta sa not start

i tried to unistall it and download another setup(V:1) but nothing

HELP ME what should i do?

i have a windows 7

Well so far so good. I have installed the game, the official mod and 88MP's mod. So far it's working...Only one thing: I can't start the BTTF1 DeLorean after it stops, which button do I use for that ? It doesn't work with Zeti's Advanced Car Controls.

Now I will try and install the rest from BTTFModMachine...I would also like to install the Doc Follow's script and the new sounds the you released. Can I install those after I have installed everything else ?

Thnxsss so far...

What's that with that DEP and that animation-code ?

Press F12 and you will attempt to start the BTTF1. Yes, install the rest, but back up your game.

DEP is Data Execution Prevention. If it is turned on for your game, it may crash and some mods may not work. Just google "Disable Data Execution Prevention"

The animation code is a small project I was working on for PozitiVBttF to convert animation code from VC to SA. You don't have to worry about that.

i go to the point on the map where it is indicated for the mission whit the train i press 2 but nothing happens how that train mission?

yes i use bttf 3 railroad and reloading mr fusion

Edited by doctor911

I found a problem after I replaced the standard DeLoreans in the mod with the Crysis DeLorean's...Namely the BTTF2 (Bullet) and BTTF2 Hover (Buffalo). Here's a screenshot, and as you can see all of the colors are missing:

gallery1.jpg

The Bullet after the replacement with the Crysis Delorean

gallery2.jpg

The Buffalo after the replacement with the Crysis DeLorean

I noticed that in the bttf.img is a bullet.dff and also in the gta3.img. I also checked the vehicles.ide and I noticed that the bullet is using the bttf2.txd from the bttf.img so which one do I have to replace with what ?

Must I replace the bullet.dff in the bttf.img or must I replace the bullet.dff and the bullet.txd in the gta3.img or must I replace them both ? Furthermore, the Flying DeLorean in the BTTFSA 0.1.3.2. version of the mod is as far as I know the sparrow while in the DeLorean88MP version of the mod it is the buffalo...So I can imagine that these two files collide with each other.

Is there something I must change in the vehicle.ide or something in the bttf.img or what...I saw in the video that the Crysis Delorean is also changing from BTTF2 DeLorean to BTTF2 Hovering DeLorean without any problems, so how can I do that too ?

The Crysis DeLoreans from BTTF1, BTTF3 and the BTTF3RR work great, so I only have problem with the BTTF2 and BTTF2 Hover DeLorean...b.t.w. the animations for the model do work, it's just the outside and interior textures that are without any color...

Please help, thnxsss in advance ;)

@Doctor911: You can find the DMC12-DeLorean driving around (it's a replacement for the Primo), but of course you can spawn it too with a cheat or carspawner...I found it in the area of the DeLorean Mod Garage. Good Luck !

Edited by Darth-Sidious

I'm not familiar with DeLorean88MP's edits. However, the default procedure of getting a delorean with which you can time travel, is by spawning one via provided scripts. Check readmes.

@ Darth-Sidious,

If you get missing textures, that means indeed that the model is not using the correct vehicle.ide entries.

The Crysis model, by default, does not use bttf2.txd.

Check readmes for correct entries..

Usually, having files with the same file name in more than one .IMG archive makes the game crash.

You should delete the dublicate in gta3.img. Actually, it's up to you where you put the models but editing and rebuilding bttf.img is faster.

Edited by uokka

Well Uokka and BTTFModMachine, thnxsss for all of you're good advice...I'll never forget it :)

So first I have to remove the bullet.dff and bullet.txd from the gt3.img archive, then install the bullet.dff and the buffalo.dff in the bttf.img. Is it perhaps possible to replace the bttf2.txd. The bullet and the buffalo both use the bttf2.txd. If I rename the buffalo.txd (from the crysis Delorean) to bttf2.txd and then replace it with the original bttf2.txd in the bttf.img archive, could it work then ?

I already installed GTA SA three times now...and I really want to use the Crysis Textures because they are so much better...

I also have a new problem...When I start a new game (I hear the sound from the intro movie with Tenpenny) or a previously saved game after the installation mentioned earlier, all of my game-sounds are gone. It's just dead (except for the radio in vehicles), I haven't found anything yet to fix that...Does anybody knows how to fix that ?

Edit: I do hear some sounds, sometimes it's an engine, most sounds from the cut-scenes and some other things. but it's mostly silent.

Again Edit: I tried this. I run dxdiag and hit enter, and go the the sound tab. Then, changed the slider to "basic acceleration" and now my sound is ok again, let's hope that it will remain that way...

Edited by Darth-Sidious

If both Crysis models (bullet.dff & buffalo.dff) are using the same .txd file (you can check that with f.e. TXDWorkshop), then yes, you can rename one of them to bttf2.txt and put them in bttf.img --- Plus, in "vehicles.ide", both vehicle lines (bullet & buffalo) have to be set to use bttf2(.txd).

So instead of something like this:

541, 	bullet,		bullet,		car, 		BULLET,		BULLET, 	null,	executive,	4, 	0,	0,		-1, 0.7, 0.75,		0

You should change it to something like this:

541, 	bullet,		bttf2,		car, 		BULLET,		BULLET, 	null,	executive,	4, 	0,	0,		-1, 0.7, 0.75,		0

bullet.txd & buffalo.txd are then no longer used. You can leave them in your gta3.img. It wont do any harm.

Just make sure you don't have any dublicates.

I never had this problem because my crysis BTTF2 delorean replaces #ALPHA. I've forgotten about it. Thanks uokka.

Yeah, but if it replaces another car, I still can't see why this would solve my problem with the textures for the hovering Delorean. Could you please be a little more specific about how you did it ? Thnxsss man ;)

Ok, I have used it as well but those controls are a lot more diffecult...Also, is it possible to fly with the bananas ? I'll probably have more questions, but I'm off to bed now, it's already 2 am here and I'm really tired. Alarm goes off in 6 hours and my two daughters won't wait for daddy to get out of bed hahaha. So good night and thnxss for helping me out so far ;)

Whatever the "Bananas" are (O.o), my hover scripts work for all cars, but not for plains, helis, moto-/bikes, boats or trains (which is... everything else).

The controlls might indeed seem strange at first and I heard some complains about that. I had to make it so remote controlling was still possible (IIRC). I think BTTFModMachine has changed them in his edits?

However, it's basically still W-A-S-D plus raise, boost & handbreak. I don't get what's so complicated about that. For me, it's way easier than flying a helicopter.

I use uokka's hover script, which does not require a hovering delorean.

beautiful mod i'm loving it

but in the latest update this:UPDATE 8/18/13: Beta 3 of my teleport script is out! Now has fixed time circuits (almost). Thanks to LoadGamePL for the fix. Please download and read the readme. http://goo.gl/1wXMxu

i open the time circuit and crashes the game

help me

I'm loving it too, but since the teleport script is still in Beta I chose not to install it anymore until the finished version is completed and uploaded here...I had a few problems with it as well, and the time-circuits didn't show up at all. I also didn't install Uokka's hover script (sorry for that Uokka), but I found out that it is still too complicated for me and it doesn't work together with some of my other cleo-mods that I have installed...

I think I leave it now as it is, and install new things when the new Crysis Deloreans are released and when BTTFModMachine has released his other updates ;)

I'm loving it too, but since the teleport script is still in Beta I chose not to install it anymore until the finished version is completed and uploaded here...I had a few problems with it as well, and the time-circuits didn't show up at all. I also didn't install Uokka's hover script (sorry for that Uokka), but I found out that it is still too complicated for me and it doesn't work together with some of my other cleo-mods that I have installed...

I think I leave it now as it is, and install new things when the new Crysis Deloreans are released and when BTTFModMachine has released his other updates ;)

where is bananas ?

Edited by doctor911

The link to the bananas is in one of my mod readme files.

RSHIFT + C not delokit but bandito

Edited by doctor911

I found a problem after I replaced the standard DeLoreans in the mod with the Crysis DeLorean's...Namely the BTTF2 (Bullet) and BTTF2 Hover (Buffalo). Here's a screenshot, and as you can see all of the colors are missing:

gallery1.jpg

The Bullet after the replacement with the Crysis Delorean

gallery2.jpg

The Buffalo after the replacement with the Crysis DeLorean

I noticed that in the bttf.img is a bullet.dff and also in the gta3.img. I also checked the vehicles.ide and I noticed that the bullet is using the bttf2.txd from the bttf.img so which one do I have to replace with what ?

Must I replace the bullet.dff in the bttf.img or must I replace the bullet.dff and the bullet.txd in the gta3.img or must I replace them both ? Furthermore, the Flying DeLorean in the BTTFSA 0.1.3.2. version of the mod is as far as I know the sparrow while in the DeLorean88MP version of the mod it is the buffalo...So I can imagine that these two files collide with each other.

Is there something I must change in the vehicle.ide or something in the bttf.img or what...I saw in the video that the Crysis Delorean is also changing from BTTF2 DeLorean to BTTF2 Hovering DeLorean without any problems, so how can I do that too ?

The Crysis DeLoreans from BTTF1, BTTF3 and the BTTF3RR work great, so I only have problem with the BTTF2 and BTTF2 Hover DeLorean...b.t.w. the animations for the model do work, it's just the outside and interior textures that are without any color...

Please help, thnxsss in advance ;)

@Doctor911: You can find the DMC12-DeLorean driving around (it's a replacement for the Primo), but of course you can spawn it too with a cheat or carspawner...I found it in the area of the DeLorean Mod Garage. Good Luck !

it is my Crysis 'DeLorean on hover?

Who is he/she send to you?